More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Iā€™ve actually nothing against Aberdeen, pal.

Glasgow Celtic are a British club mate

Celtic are an Irish club you fuckwitā€¦ Youā€™ll be telling us Derry City are a British club next, you servile, lickspittle partionist bastard.

2 Likes

Celtic are indeed an Irish club but @the_man_himself in fairness to him is posting about Glasgow Celtic. Iā€™m not familiar with this Glasgow Celtic myself.

Huh? Derry is in Ireland, how would I possibly think they are a British club? Are you a partitionist or something?

1 Like

Indeed. Bizarre outburst from @ChocolateMice

Huh? I just said Celtic are Irish, I never mentioned Glasgow Celtic.

I know there are many Irish ā€œCelticā€™sā€ around but the one based in Glasgow is undoubtedly British

Its not actually. Set up by the Irish for the Irish.

So was Hibs. I donā€™t see many Hibs glory hunters on here claiming theyā€™re Irish

2 Likes

Celtic are Irish the way Jack Charlton is :rofl:

Indeedā€¦ The Man himself is the kind of fella that if he moved to Oz heā€™d put on an Aussie accent and claim to be Australian. Heā€™s the Hibs of this worldā€¦ Others move abroad and their accent and irishness grows stronger, like the Celtics of this world

1 Like

Hibs ditched their Irish roots mate

They took the soup, mate.

Showing photos on a smartphone to an old person. Now just move your finger that way and youā€™ll see the next one. What. Where have they gone. What did I do?

2 Likes

Youā€™ll get the hang of it mate

19 Likes

Showing off your Taco and Japanese grub

@Tassotti could you just run around her?

http://m.independent.ie/videos/world-news/video-police-hunt-jogger-after-woman-pushed-into-path-of-oncoming-bus-36010093.html#play

2 Likes

Not sure if this is wrong or just plain odd.

Lads looking up strangers death notice/funeral arrangements on rip.ie

Not sure if this is relevant to your post mate, but this was posted by Today FM Sport on Twitter over 3 hours ago

1 Like