More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Weirdos. Would they regularly put out death notices on their Twitter feed do you know ?

Surely anyone going to the funeral would know/find out the details themselves ??

1 Like

Oooft.

Dubs just donā€™t get it.

I wasnt going to make a big deal out of it tbh, but it did deserve an ooft. I imagine itā€™ll pick up a nice post award in due course, thatā€™d make it 5 nice posts in as many days. Its been some week all in all.

2 Likes

You deserve them buddy.

1 Like

Donations to the GAA club in lieu of flowers. Something lovely but tragic about that. He waited a long while to see Galway win again.

Iā€™ve a bit of a cough at the moment. Caught it off the young fella. This morning I was getting into the car and hockey a bit of morning phlegm out. It hit the grass and was a bit more substantial than I expected. This evening I went to collect Mrs J from the station and it was still there, fully intact. This was after 3 hours of rain some of which could only be described as biblical.
Fucking hell.

Could it have been your brain?

Possibly a tumour that I shook off. Iā€™ve been operating on a higher plane here today.

1 Like

If thatā€™s the case then you need to post it on the things that are right thread

3 months for peoplepoint to put through a pay rise. Useless civil servant cunts!

what?

Peoplepoint.

Up your game slaphead

at least I have a game to up. You got nothing.

Eh, what? Since when? Should be done within two weeks.

Yep. Rang them yesterday. Apparently snowed under with promotions and now have a full time team working on them. Canā€™t understand why it takes so long as essentially all they have to do is change grade on the DB. local HR have done all the heavy lifting.

Will you at least get it back paid?

Thatā€™s fucking nonsense. Normally if they donā€™t have it in line for the next pay cheque theyā€™ll have it for the one after.

Itā€™ll be a sweet wedge of backpay when it comes though.

The tiger is back.