Moron walks into KFC and expects silver service and haute cuisine

Unbelievably rude staff barely able to speak English.

The chicken is disgusting. Soggy skin so much soggy skin and the chips are embarrassing. Avoid it.

Faggot.

KFC what do you expect??

It’s not chicken. Get over it.

You’d want your head examined to go in there

2 Likes

More of a Chicken Hut man myself

Gone down hill since 99/00

I was only 4 or 5 back then :joy::joy:

1 Like

:open_mouth:

Did you think I was older? :joy:

I expected a higher standard of food and service. Southern fried chicken is really nice but kfc’s standards have fallen so low it was truly shocking. Small pieces with no breast in a 22 euro 10 piece bucket. It was mostly skin, it was disgusting I could hardly believe it. Stay away from it is the best advice I can give you.

Never again.

Never thought about it really kid - but you were born in 1995? - fucksake

1 Like

Correct

What’s a 22 year old doing round here? Shouldn’t he be on snapchat instead or off getting his hole or off getting his hole while he’s on snapchat?

Is this solely the KFC in the Crescent, or are you planning a tour of all KFC premises in the country? Please let me know your findings, I’ve never been to a KFC so I would like to pop my cherry with the best one.

I wanted to post this in that thread har and I did try to find it but I couldn’t find it so I started this one instead.

I very seldom go to kfc’s. I’ve eaten from the one on Childers road a couple of years back but don’t recall being so disappointed at the time. I’ve eaten from the one in Clonmel a couple of years back also and I didn’t think it was worth grumbling about but this shithole outside in the Cresent should be closed down permanently.

Clonmel KFC - “Not worth grumbling about”/10

3 Likes

With all due respect mate, it’s the same as all the others surely, you’ve a stick up your ass because they took on a few foreign nationals instead of you

IMG_0583