Moron walks into KFC and expects silver service and haute cuisine

Yep thatā€™d be a fairly accurate rating.:+1:

You spent 22ā‚¬ on fried chicken??? You fucking numpty.
Send me your money and Iā€™ll fritter it away on first half handicaps in the bundesliga or something decent.

3 Likes

Fast food convenience mate.

This thread is after putting a longing on me for KFC

4 Likes

Hillbillies in Fairview is where itā€™s at. Fuck it, I might get a Dublin bike over to it for lunch tomorrow.

1 Like

A zinger tower meal would be the job right about now

I want a KFC so bad right now it hurts.

But Iā€™ve summered well, and Iā€™ve already had a chicken curry and a Magnum this evening so Iā€™m unsure if I can justify it.

South Korean womenā€™s basketball is where itā€™s at !

1 Like

Iā€™ve to settle for a Rossiā€™s From Charleville at this hour :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

A great spot. It almost makes living in Marino with all the Vincentā€™s cunts bearable.

1 Like

Just donā€™t say that loudly around Eamonn Heery in Kavanaghs.

3 Likes

Duly noted

You poor bastard. Would you not drive over to Kilmallock for a curry chip made by a real Indian? Heā€™s cooked for South Limerick Hurling Royalty.

I havenā€™t had a hillbillies in years but I remember very well when the original opened on the Grand Parade in the late 90s, a massive gamechanger, best chicken fillet sandwich (breast in a bun) that youā€™d get anywhere.

Iv been thinking away there after reading this thread and Iā€™ll probably seek one out tomorrow. Iā€™ll probably post a photo of it in the ravenous thread.