Most underrated movie ever

Schindler’s List on Discovery at the moment.

Not underrated but utterly, utterly brilliant.

Another classic is on network 2 now…Forrest Gump…Superbly put together film

Jenny wasn’t bad, Pukey.

Better than the yolk i was up on last night anyway:D…

I have added the lovely Robin to the Auld Birds thread…

She holds her own in that company Pukey.

was it the big A she died from in that film?..haven’t seen it in years but remember thinkin thats what was hinted at…

Yep, it was indeed. I recall being gutted when she died the first time I saw the film. Jenny Gump - RIP.

Yeah she got HIV, Scumpot.

Its a shame she doesn’t make a few more decent films for her male fans…Don’t think i could put myself through “message in a bottle”…Infact I can’t think of any other movie she was in which is disappointing

Naked was on film4 the other night…good film…a bit out there but David thewliss is brilliant in it…

RTE have just wrecked the end of Gallipoli there by sticking up the ‘The End’ sign when there was a few minutes left of the film! Incompetent arseholes. Anyone else witness this shambles?

Something ye might like; if its not for ye then there’s some female grooming that won’t let ye down.

The Black Book

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]Something ye might like; if its not for ye then there’s some female grooming that won’t let ye down.

The Black Book[/quote]

Saw it a few months back-twas alright. Yer man must be Germany’s answer to Colm Meaney

Das Boot is on RTE 2 at 12.10…Haven’t seen it but have heard a lot of about it, supposed to be an excellent war movie

Great movie, hope you stayed awake for he whole lot…

Seen the first part of the ‘Che’ last night and thought it was decent enough. Surprised there hasn’t been a bit more hype but worth going to see.

Ever see a film that you thought was underrated when you first viewed it, then it became so underrated that it was overrated and then when you watched it for a second time you realise just how big of a pile of shit it actually is?

No?

Well I had that experience last night when I watched Saw for the second time.

Utter shite.

Watched the first hour before tiredness got the better of me…It was building nicely along at that stage…

Stae of grace is on MGM tonight at 7.35…worth a watch IMHO…

1 Like

Eddie Murphy marathon on yesterday on SKY Movies.

Coming to America, Trading Places, comedy genius.

Trading places is excellent…Jamie Lee Curtis even gets the lads out in it…