Most underrated movie ever

[quote=“Fitzy”]Brendan Gleeson is a very underrated actor.
[/quote]

Gleeson is a brilliant actor I think. People talk about The General being fundamentally a flawed film making a tragic hero out of a scumbag like Cahill and they have a point. But Gleeson’s superb performance is often overlooked as a result. He was awesome in that.

I also thought he was excellent as a Cockney dude in 28 days Later. He was only in it for maybe an hour but stole the show for me.

Been meaning to see In Bruges for a long time but never got around to it unfortunately.

[quote=“Fitzy”]The Lives of Others is the best film I’ve seen this decade.

[/quote]

Not far wrong there fitzy, watched it tonight and it is top quality…

yeah, a very good movie-sad that the actor died soon enough after

saw the high cost of low prices yesterday- its worth a watch

[quote=“north county corncrake”]yeah, a very good movie-sad that the actor died soon enough after

saw the high cost of low prices yesterday- its worth a watch[/quote]

Which one NCC, the stasi or the writer?

the stasi

The Money Pit

a guide to recognizing your saints [2006]is a good one set in queens in the 80s robert downey jr is in itgreat show,am i the only one who thought in brugees was absolutely shite,farrell couldnt act his way out of a wet paper bag

i turned it off after an hour, couldn’t get into it…

great movie

well deserved golden globe for farell although local man gleeson was just as deserving

1 Like

Rocknrolla. Very surprised with this, expected it to be shite, but it was quite good, if your typical Ritchie movie.

Finally got round to watching the full version of Das Boot over the last couple of nights…Superb film…Didn’t see that ending coming at all…

What’s the fully version? Is it like a directors cut or something? :cool:

Edited that there…As it would hapen it was the directors cut flano…

told ya it was class, and the ending is vicious

Is that where Kevin Spacey turns out to be a ghost?

eh ?

:cool:

No it turns out that the cops knew that Internal Affairs was setting them up…

I was watching Romancing the Stone recently and I enjoyed every single syllable of it.

DeVito Douglas and Turner, all brilliant.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]I was watching Romancing the Stone recently and I enjoyed every single syllable of it.

DeVito Douglas and Turner, all brilliant.[/quote]

What did farmer think?