Mountbatten

Programme on RTE 1 about him at 9.30.

Apparently new papers released has shown he may have been in favour of a United Ireland.

Sindo yesterday carried the story under the headllines ‘Murdered Mountbatten wanted United Ireland’ and went on to talk about the massacre and bludgeoning by the IRA.

Of course many people may believe that, as is their right, but a newspaper with Independent in its title shouldnt be so intent on nailing its colours to the mast.

Going to have a look at this, can’t see it being as interesting as people have been making out though

Hardly the first objection we’ve had on here to the journalistic standards of the Indo/Sunday Indo though :pint:

Would it be out of order to suggest Mountbatten was a cunt?

Yes yes we know you’re a hardline couch Republican, and you are hardcore against anyone with Lord in their name, but in this case you could show a bit of empathy. Someone lost their kids here ffs

Two kids were killed weren’t they?

sad but i thought he was a bit naive myself…

means nothing to ncc

“just an old chap pottering around on boats”, I’d like to be one of them someday…

NCC is a tough talker who’s waged war on anything british from his trench in Malahide…you must respect his frontline stance…

Was this exact documentary not on TV3 last week?

Indeed, he has landed some devastating blows on the empire from behind his keyboard :pint:

You should have a look for a documentary called The Fishing Party. About a bunch of these aristocrat types off on a boating trip Fucking fantastic stuff. They make utter cunts of themselves.

desnt change the fact mountbatten was a cunt - ask the people of the indian sub continent about how this old sailor fucked up their region

I call on NCC to decommission the mouse and keyboard for the sake of peace…

A crate of Stella, few lines of coke off the arse cheeks of a few scantily clad birds on a bit yacht, I can definitely picture it now. SS** could come aboard, we could stride around the deck purposefully in Barbour jackets

:pint::thumbsup:

NCC cares deeply for the people of the subcontinent

a good article here about 500,000 people dead due to mountbattens decision

http://www.chowk.com/articles/5104

hopefully RTE mention this & dont portray him as a lovable old sailor

he is to them as what Joanna Lumlee is to the people of Nepal

Nepal is in the subcontinet Puke:rolleyes: