Movember

The cause is indeed noble, but doing it is an unmerciful pain in the hole. I simply can’t grow a suitable moustache and I think they look exceedingly stupid unless you’re approaching Farmer esque stature, in which case they probably suit. So I won’t be doing it again, but I’ll donzate nonetheless.

I’d say it would be massive. You see all these lads at the first chance they get rush out to dress up as women on stags or halloween or whatever it might be, you might as well give them more chances to do it instead of them winding up repressed and soliciting rent boys 20 years down the line. Have at it I say, but we all know the truth.

My own favourite is International Talk Like a Pirate Day. You can look it up on your serach engine of choice.

To partake in Movermber you must be completely clean shaven on Nov 1st. Its only chaps who can’t grow facial hair who get a 2 or 3 week start to make themselves look more impressive. I wont be partaking this year after raising a few bob in previous years. I am willing to contribute though, so if you set up an account throw up the link there and I’ll pop in a few shekels.

Why can’t people just make a private donation to a worthwhile cause instead of being an attention seeking twat as they try to grow the craziest, whackiest tach going?

Couple of lads at work are engaging in this charade, they also happen to be complete and utter numptys.

Keith Fahey tweeted a pictures of his earlier today, that is one hirsute man.

Alex McCleish was on SSN “sporting” one earlier too. The mind boggles.

The rugby football lads started this trend and unfortunately it has turned into a circus at this time of year.

Keith is 6 days in

what’s it stuck on with?

Thrawneen, is your bird letting the hair grow back for Movemeber?

well lads, how are fixed for Movember this year?

Are you growing a tache this year Tossy?

full 14 day growth of beard here

That thing seemed to die away fairly quickly!

Is it so uncool now that it’d be cool if I did it?

:clap:

Sure mate. You could set up a thread and get us all to sponsor you and post up progress pics. It would be hilarious.

Movember? I see a load of GAA players are doing it, big spread of them in the SINDO magazine at the weekend looking utterly cuntish.

Nut sack?

You used to see a pile of them on Facebook sharing their Movember days and the likes.

Haven’t seen one this year*

• I don’t have many friends on Facebook