Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

The bulk of…1/3 of the team changed by 2012 was it?

We’re not talking about some players individual achievements, straddling several different distinct KK sides. They’ll never be matched, those 8 or 9 players.

We’re talking about the Greatest Team of all time, Kilkenny 2006-2009.

Active travel lane

This Limerick team really needs to beat Kilkenny in a knock out game in Croke Park to stamp their credentials.

I agree. Hopefully we’ll get the chance to rectify 2019.

Who the fuck is this guy? :joy:

It is a plain fact, Limerick are better than any team in any generation. The fact Cork are a pack of fannies, Tipperary are shit, Waterford manage to shit the bed when in a good position and Galway are moaning cunts continually looking for an excuse, don’t blame this absolutely magnificent team. This team will continue to dominate, they will beat Clare handy in the Munster final and let’s hope we can rip them apart in an All Ireland final but I dont believe they are good enough to get there. I think it will be a Limerick vs Kilkenny final and Limerick will give them a good trimming, not as bad as the useless shower of cunts from last year though. Sure the majority of the Cork lads here don’t even go to the games and they dont even take it seriously, just a bit of fun for them lads.

5 Likes

G :owl:

It is undoubtedly a poor era for hurling and Limerick have picked up the pieces with some aplomb. There is no getting away from the fact that beating Waterford who regularly beat themselves anyway and one of the poorest Cork teams that ever set foot out of Cork wont set pulses racing. Much like every superhero needs a nemesis so does an era defining team need a storied rivalry.

2 Likes

A poster who was the biggest obsession with the GAA on the whole forum. Avivdly reads every single post

That’s why the 11 and 12 kk team were better than the four in a row team for me.

1 Like

The margin of victories for Limerick in Munster are not common place, this team have made it so. Your points are valid, it is hugely media driven and the next half decent performance you are a contender. There would not seem to be a contender there in the teams currently.

Ah wait til Limerick win a few more and you’ll soon realise it’s all a load of bollix…means absolutely fcukall in the grand scheme of things … it’s just filler in a life …

1 Like

Clare could be the team. They have the physicality, have developed a couple of nice pieces in both full lines and have a match winner in Kelly. Might be a year too soon but they’ve also added depth. Would be a right savage few years if it was Clare that stepped up. They’d never fear playing Limerick any time unlike a few others.

Your team have won just the 3 All Irelands kid. @Locke and some of the Kilkenny lads need to give this chap a bit of private tuition.

1 Like

The greatest team of all time was Kilkenny 2006-2012 mate.

In the same way as Trigger’s brush was the same brush

If 1/3 of the team has changed I’m afraid it ain’t the same team.

1 Like

By fascination I mean people running them down and finding every manner possible to have a snipe off them. No other team comes in for as much criticism as this Limerick team.

1 Like

Ah would you give over. This Limerick team gets nothing like the abuse the great Kilkenny teams or the Clare teams of the 90s got. You’re imagining this.

6 Likes

Time for bed lads. Feels like tomorrow is Stephen’s day

You may loosen that tin hat a wee bit I think