Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

What about what Jackie tyrell anto daly and the boys said?

I’d say he didn’t sleep a wink last night, with Gillane haunting his dreams

1 Like

Gillane has destroyed lives

He leaves that cunt on his woman beating hole more often than not.

1 Like

And Colm Bonnar.

A cunt’s cunt

1 Like

Aaron doesn’t get the advantage of playing additional games against weaker counties in the prelim qualifiers in the way a Cork or a Galway do.

1 Like

Does he get away with it when playing with Patrickswell or is he treated much more gentlemanly there?

A scrote.

I would be in agreement, Limerick were arrogant and were very sloppy in their performance, I believe a 50 minute performance would have seen an obliteration of Tipperary. A lack of cohesion from the early pompis attitude meant a nervous 10 minutes between the 45th or 55th minute before Limerick got into a rhythm. It does not change the fact that Liam Gordon went about reffing the game for one team, Gearoid Hegarty carded for the most gentile incident you are likely to see in a match, the referee saw who it was and brandished an unsuitable punishment. The pulling and dragging which is going on for a player like Hegarty is unfair at this stage as the man is reffed in a different manner to other players. In relation to Gillane what does always set him apart is his physical ability to match his opponent, the problem being the abuse he receives generally leads to a short fuse in his play, maybe a more David Clifford type attitude is needed but maybe some level of protection from the referees and umpires would also be a welcome sight in the game.

Uh oh :flushed::flushed::flushed:

It wouldnt even have been a free in a Limerick club game. If it had happened the opponent would have pulled back and no more about it.

So, just like Laois.

Got it.

1 Like

Ah no, they get tackled alright. Illegally. Repeatedly and Systematically.

But look, we don’t complain about these things.

1 Like

Any snippet of the rugby tackle on the edge of the square?

1 Like

Fairly damning evidence there of the blackguarding that Gillane gets.

5 Likes

Is that Gillane after dropping the Tipp defender?

1 Like

Why is Aaron holding Barrets hurl? Good spot out of you kid.

He would not be able to hold it if it wasn’t wrapped around his midrif.