Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

Were you? He is and thereā€™s no doubt about it IMO. Oā€™Neill also outstanding.

Ger Loughnane said a few wks ago he wouldnt be a bit surpised to see waterford exit in munster

1 Like

How many times do I have to point out how class and underappreciated Seamus Harnedy is. Would start for any team of any era.

3 Likes

I canā€™t stand Marty. Heā€™s like a drill in your ear.

JBM knew what he was doing when he went to St Itaā€™s for a hitherto unknown player, despite the disgust of Sean Og

3 Likes

Youā€™ve always held him in high regard. Underrated by our own even.

1 Like

Waterford :joy:

Some lads are taking my accurate prediction very very badly, donā€™t worry about it lads, Iā€™m not the type to gloat :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Did he never play underage no?

Not for Cork. He made his name through fitzgibbon cup at UCC

Ah so he was known from the great College

Not an unknown so

Whatā€™s the point in cork qualifying though? Theyā€™ll just show the belly to Limerick again in a way none of the other Munster counties would.

3 Likes

Great win. Well deserved

I couldnā€™t watch the game today but sounded on the radio at least like they stopped all the shite short passing which was their main issue

Genuinely shocked that Cork won that. I honestly thought that group of players were gutless.
It reinforces what Iā€™ve said about Waterford playing at home though - the tight confines of Walsh Park do not suit Waterfords style. They always seem to underwhelm when playing there. Theyā€™d much prefer Thurles or Cork.

@downyourthroats woukd have had his name on his UCC jersey down in the Mardyke.

1 Like

I hear he owns his arse towel

Thatā€™s Waterford out Iā€™d say. Bar 20 minutes against Limerick and the same against Tipp theyā€™ve been brutal. Clare will ate them alive in Ennis unless there is a massive improvement which looks unlikely in a weekā€™s time.

They did, and they dragged and fouled where necessary. It seemed to throw Waterford completely. Cork were well worth it, but if they canā€™t back it up, itā€™s pointless.

The three boys drinking the lattes