Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

The Dow agrees with you.

Two good hurling men.

If he was tracking runners, turning over a bit of ball and winning a few frees you’d say ok.

They took off Forde ahead of him and left John McGrath on the bench also. I can’t fathom the thinking behind such choices

I am backing the draw in Limerick/Cork. There is nothing between these 2 sides

1 Like

The lesser spotted Conor Stakelum didn’t do so bad when he came in actually.

To be fair & not be all negative from a Tipperary perspective,

Morgan & Quigley were solid.
Quirke had a mighty game imo.
Noel McGrath was back into a bit of form.
Keohe had a mighty game too.
Bowe took a heavy knock which I assume is why he was replaced but he was doing okay. Not quick on the ground but is very strong on the ball.

Forde, Morris & especially Ronan Maher can improve hopefully and who knows where the ceiling is.

Midfield pairing is still an issue and Flynn looks under pressure to retain his place. Major call to be made there.

3 Likes

Our midfield is our major weak spot IMO

We could bate the banjo boys

Kyle Hayes to start at 14 is the word

Dowling :roll_eyes:

Presume Dan will come in for Flynn. Thought Heffernan did alright

Dowling leaking info on live TV :rofl::rofl:

I thought Bonner got Tipp pitch perfect for today. We were a bit flat and Aussie should have been on after 20 mins for Monty. Delighted with the win and plenty in the tank.

I don’t get barely analysing the game that just happened while spending 20 minutes talking about a game that hasn’t happened yet

2 Likes

Couldn’t of gone better. Home win, bench making big impact and 3 goals scored.

Mike Casey in.
Nash to wing back.
Hayes to full.

Flynn & Breen must be hurling unreal stuff at training.

Dunno is Dan the answer at MF beside Heffernan. Maybe Cadell would do a job there, sit a bit and his pace and defensive instincts might improve us.
Heffernan can score and is happier going forward.

The Dow is an absolute simpleton.

7 Likes

Donal Og getting a little wound up

Donal og v the Dow

I just can’t see how Alan Flynn is the answer at all at all. No disrespect to the lad.

Any chance of trying Browne back there?