Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

Would Shane Golden still be serviceable at inter-county level? He couldn’t really get in the Clare team of the mid 10’s. Paul Flanagan another making a late resurgence in his late 20’s. Shane O’ Donnell being held as an impact sub?

I’d agree the league is completely meaningless now

2 Likes

5 Thirty somethings from 1-9 amd 3 or 4 more 29 year olds in the team.

Real Dad’s army effort.

Maisies in Athlone, the kind of place fellas go to kiss their own biceps in the mirror. Also the shop in Portumna

I had to double take as i thought he meant one of the bookies

A restaurant in Limerick, a pub in athlone, You’d think Joe would try and open a bidness in Galway. He must hate ye

One doesn’t simply open a business in Galway

I reckon clare by a point or a draw even. Imho itll be limerick Waterford and clare out of munster. We have to go to ennis, hopefully not reltlying on a result

Not a pub. Not what you or I would call a pub at least. Strictly for the Instagram lovies.
He and Brody have franchized a Camile in Galway now too

**[quote=“Heyyoubehindthebushes, post:951, topic:35484, full:true”]
I reckon clare by a point or a draw even. Imho itll be limerick Waterford and clare out of munster. We have to go to ennis, hopefully not reltlying on a result
[/quote]

I think Tipp will turn em over by 4

Did Limerick name a team yet?

Same with Boylan in for Hayes

Limerick -3 and a draw is 19s. Im jumping on it

He does a bit of consulting with Onside too.

A lovely fella by all accounts.

1 Like

Who are the 30 somethings? Conlon and Golden

David Mc, Malone and Flanagan are 29. Cleary and Quilligan going on 28, Rory Hayes going on 26 and Ryan 23

I was a little surprised at the level of motivation Canning got from the media as he outlined in today’s article. I would have thought a fella at his level was beyond that.

That article from last week is excellent though, proper analysis in contrast to McGrath’s blinkered cheerleading.

He was never serviceable. I would be surprised if he started, I don’t think we have lined out as named once this year

Limerick -3 at evens is free money in fairness.

McInerny, Malone and Flanagan are definitely 30 this year. Minor in 2010.

Duggan and Kelly will be 29 this year. Quilligan and Cleary at least 28.

Theres like 2 players under 24/25.

Did you see Michael Jordan in the last dance? Couldn’t believe the extent to which he’d take things as slights to get himself motivated.