Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

Assume he thought he tripped Morrisey as he was coming down.

1 Like

Great sportsmanship by Hegarty, refusing to take off his helmet and roll around after a blow to the head.

7 Likes

Yeah didn’t look like a free in real-time to me; there were a couple of bad calls but, largely, I thought he did well.

Most of the Limerick crowd around me were apoplectic with the decisions, and Waterford people weren’t too happy either but I thought he was fine.

He was only happy to be on the field at that stage sure

He was lucky to be on the field. A lesser man wouldn’t have survived the repeated GBH at the hands of Prunty.

Is pulling off the ball in the large square a penalty if penalised?

Would the terrace or stand be easier with a todler in tow in the absence of a plan c i.e leave them at home?

1 Like

Coukdnt imagine bringing a toddler into the terrace

At least sitting down you could give them the phone to watch a cartoon or something

1 Like

Bringing to the match should be plan C. Leaving them at home is plan A.

If you thought the stand wouldn’t be jammed it would be easier bring them to stand. Easier to corral them between the rows.

2 Likes

Its a big selection decision and could make or break the day. Hopefully we can avoid any negative energy transmitting from the stand to the players. I think I still have a pack of mini eggs in the car somewhere that I can roll out in the 2nd half when the game is there to be won.

1 Like

Ive a bootful of kinder eggs here that you’re welcome to if you want to call into ballyragget

2 Likes

Are they the ones from the recall?

2 Likes

Yup

They’ll be just the job.

1 Like

Fifi handed em back last Sunday…

2 Likes

Shane O Donnell starting

As is customary, Fifi handed them back soft.

3 Likes

Meehan out? That’s a loss.

1 Like

Good hook, good save.

Thrown hurley?