Munster rugby in trouble?

:clap: :pint:

:clap:

May it never return

:pint: :pint:

The lads over on AFR are going on about some rumour as to why Flannery and Wallace were dropped but obviously are afraid of their lives of getting banned by yer man Cahill the lunatic. Any ideas?

Gutless wonders.

Thought the standard of the game was surprisingly poor the other night. Looking back though and don’t know why I was so surprised as looking at both starting lineups and their quite a few players who are clearly past it, on the way out or just poor players. Things aren’t looking as good from an Irish rugby point of view as they were at start of year anyway. Need few Ulster players to come through before World Cup (or Connaught) and some replacements for the old guard in Leinster and Munster.

My connections tell me they were dropped due to poor form. Nothing more.

But but but but but…it was written and alluded to on the internet Runt, it must be true…!

I asked about it on the rugby thread here but none of the “munster experts” knew anything about it. Heard a few rumours on Saturday night at the game but don’t know how true any of them are.

You went to the game of smugby, Mac? :unsure:

I went purely to abuse Tipperary people Dunph.

Good enough.

Oh Larry mate, haven’t talked to you in a while, you were on vacation in dreamworld again ya?

i can verify that Mac is a frequent attendee of Munster smugby games.

Its all bollix anyway, i can confirm Wallace was dropped due to his continued struggle with the breakdown under the new laws, and they didn’t think he can compete with Leinster in that area. Flannery was lucky to make the bench due to injury, and thereafter got injured in the warm up.

Nothing in it really other than its a kick in the hole for Wally that may be a little unwarranted considering Williams is a piss head on his way out was played before him.

Well if you say so Kev then there’s obviously no reason to contradict you…

No, there is no reason to contradict Munster members of staff, i’m only passing on what everyone down here knows.

But thanks anyway.

Dreamworld? What bit of my post do you disagree with?

you’re not buying the hardy bucks clip theory then kev?
can’t find the clip anywhere, rumour is that mushy, wally and fla (that’s buckley, wallace and flannery to the rest of us) were shown in a video wearing official munster gear and subsequently dropped for disciplinary reasons.
make of that what you will.

dropping wallace cos he can’t cope with the new laws doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, he turns over a hell of a lot more ball now than he did in previous incarnations of that back row.

I seen the video and it’s harmless stuff.

I think it was on that joe.ie site if you want to go look for it.