Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

I penned a strongly written mail to the Irish Times at the time which they refused to publish as it went against the “establishment”. I’ll try to dig it out for you.

1 Like

The story isn’t when they signed him mate. It’s who they signed :syringe: :syringe:

We’ve thrashed it out on the drugs in sport thread over the past week. Fair to say the rugby boys are reeling.

Only right it’s mentioned on this thread too.

I can’t get over it.

yeah there was also some twee shit about how the team is loosing its identity from the days of claw and the child killer and why the “academy” was now employing south african players and not local stock
i suppose if you insist on appointing south african coaches its only fair to assume he will bring over the players who he knows… this is a franchise as far as im aware whose sole purpose is to win, be profitable and pay the best employees?
a few people still think the players are doing for the community
low, lie, etc,

That was from a Leinster fan oddly enough

Correct.

To the Brave and Faithful, convicted drugs cheats are tolerable.

4 Likes

How did you feel about your beloved Man U continuing to employ drug cheat Rio Ferdinand after he served his lengthy suspension?

11 Likes

Oooooofffffffftttttttttt

Did he fail a drugs test for steroids like this Saffer?

1 Like

Headshot

3 Likes

Plenty of drugs wash out in 24 hours.

@dodgy_keeper calling out Mo Farah a couple of years ago.

Why was he under suspicion at the time?

The theatre of doping

Disgusting institutionalized attitude to doping

Sweep sweeep

The rugby set circling the wagons.

Like they did when one of their own killed a young lad in a drink driving crash.

5 Likes

Very insecure bunch.

1 Like