Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

You’re the one who brought it up! I can’t for the life of me figure out what you mean though.

Read my last post. A few times.

Flatty is sayimg because he is a black man, and black men are supposed to have big nostrils, that he would be well suited to snorting stuff

Ah Rio has a big nose so would be suited to snorting something up his snout is it. Now i get ya. Sure half the gaa players in Ireland are at that craic. No harm really.

2 Likes

I’ve snorted plenty of coke in my day and I don’t have big nostrils … still never stopped me.

1 Like

Rude, boy.

Sweep Sweep

‘There was knowledge of his background’ - IRFU to review policy on recruitment of known drug cheats after Gerbrandt Grobler controversy

Munster need to get this guy into the media ASAP. Put him in front of the story.

“I’m sorry, I was a young guy, I made a mistake, I see the error of my ways. If I Could go back now and speak to that younger version of myself, I’d tell him what a mistake he is making. I would love the opportunity to educate others about the mistake I made and how to avoid it.”

Cue Munster Rep

“We’re pleased with Gerbrandt’s response to his mistake, we spoke at length about it at the time, and felt that he was gravely sorry about his actions and was intent on rehabilitating his career. We believe there is a lot to be learned from Gerbrandt and to that extent we will be initiating a program whereby Gerbrandt will meet with young players in our Academy and the Munster Schools system about the danger of taking PED’s. We believe he is ideally suited to this, and that as we offer him a second chance, he can illustrate that others avoid the pitfalls into which he fell”

Someone ought to reply that the steroid gobbler is only in a position to play professional rugby due to the gobbling.

Perhaps, but thats not going to solve Munsters current problem.

Its all about PR mate.

Its a PR issue. Not the first PR issue. Wont be the last. Will all be forgotten in due course. 6N squad announcement later will start to remove from the news cycle. If it starts to affect performance or squad morale then it becomes a real issue. No evidence of that so far.

Agree poorly managed though.

I’m guessing Munster never play him in a serious match.

sweep sweep

Dirty junkie bastard.

Do you have an issue with him joining mate ?

He’s already said he has mate, keep up.

1 Like

Bad taste there flatty.

Sorry I wouldn’t be in the rugby threads too often but @gilgamboa is always my go to man on such matters

1 Like

It wasnt on a rugby thread. Plus he’s said it twice now. You’re really wasting the mans time tbh.

1 Like

Thanks for fleshing out last night’s journalist tweets with your own bones of a statement, mate.

1 Like