Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Did you say you knew that Tim Oā€™Connor chap on twitter? I know heā€™s a lawyer but himself and ThreeRedKings are twisting themselves in circles to defend Munster on this.

Iā€™m looking forward to Luke Fitzgeraldā€™s podcast on this. Luke is always the go to guy when you want to hear serious discussion of this sort of issue.

I thought if I waited 12 or so hours Iā€™d pass it off as my own. Damn you bandage, damn you to hell.

Oh fuck off.

Sorry @myboyblue that was uncalled for

Itā€™s ok bro. Just try be a bit more respectful of other posters in future. @gilgamboa is a busy guy.

1 Like

And do you have an issue with him as a signing?

Answer the man @gilgamboa you fucking prick

1 Like

I see munster captain Pete Oā€™Mahoney has now backed up the drug cheat

The only difference between the drug cheat and every other rugby player is that he got caught.

What about the other rugby players who gotten caught? Surely thereā€™s no difference there?

Philip Browne thinks itā€™s ok too. This goes to the very top.

I was just reading there that Munster have also signed another South African from the same club as the drug cheat ā€” Hereā€™s some images of him - :rofl:

https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/15538982_1136478096471740_3342332090774454272_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQwOTMyODcxMDc1MDI0ODU1OQ%3D%3D.2

1 Like

:grin::grin::grin:

:smile:

Some line up of dirty junky bastards there.

Surely theyā€™re all on drugs. Theyā€™d have to be on something to find it enjoyable.

All of the recent Munster SA rugby recruits played for Western Province :thinking:

What is the name of this chap