Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Did you watch the Rome derby? Roma will be a tough nut to crack.

agreed ā€¦ In saying that, Lazio did get at them when they moved it quickly - they got some joy down Romaā€™s right. How open Roma will be against Liverpool is a different story.

Itā€™s great to have both our teams in Red in European semis.

1 Like

Fantastic. Great to see Lucas in action for Lazio last night . Some big units on that Roma team.

Zebo dropped. Earls in. Same team as Toulon.

I think weā€™ll win this one easy enoughā€¦ the final will be a different story tho.

I suspect scarlets and munster will win this week.

1 Like

Hopefully.

15/1 double.

You suspect or you hope?

Iā€™d be surprised if munster dont win. Leinster arenā€™t as good as they think and Scsrlets are being massively underrated again.

The double is about 10/1 so you should pile in if youā€™re confident.

I think Munster will win in a tight battle. Leinster will be tighter than handicap but I think Leinster have a pack to strangle Scarlets. McGrath out is a loss though. Munster/Leinster final for me

1 Like

For all Leinster depth they will end up playing Henshaw after an extended injury break and probably Barry Daly or McFadden on wing and Gibson park at 9. Surprising

1 Like

Well injuries (and obscure employment law) will do that to you. Gibson park is clear number 2 so not sure what else you do there. If Henshaw is fit heā€™s clear starter so just cos this is his first game back wouldnā€™t be enough to leave him out. Lowe unlucky due to rules but it still is a class back line with Carbery and Larmour in reserve.

If carberry is on the bench, itā€™s a strong backline. Home advantage to give leinster the win pulling up. Munster may run out of luck one day. Weā€™ll see.

I predict a leinster munster final though.

1 Like

Carberrys form has dropped off the cliff. He was very poor last week.

Gibson park is bang average is the problem. I think Leinster are in for a massive fall this weekend imo.

Id be very slow to introduce anyone after an injury layoff like that against a team like the scarlets tbh. As good and all as he is. Their hand is forced however

Somewhat baffling why they would carry both carbery and larmour on the bench. Again, hand maybe forced a little. Ross Byrne a mile better option at 10, for me hes the 2nd best 10 in the country.

2 Likes

Aye munster are moving heaven and earth to sing ross bryne. Heā€™s an outstanding player. Reminds me of o gara

1 Like

Yeah - heā€™s average enough. I think it weakens Leinster but they still have too much on paper for Scarlets. Leinster are hurting from last year too so I canā€™t see them being ambushed. I think theyā€™ve just too much power and experience - particularly in the pack where Leavy, Ryan and Fardy are on fire.