Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Fact. Doesnt pain me to say it at all. Can see benefit of it already in national squad

1 Like

Not sure. He was only added to academy last year i think so maybe he was a bit older when he joined

Fuck of you utter cunt. I wouldnā€™t let my dogs near the shithole you live in. Cunt.

Why donā€™t you drop your pants and shit in the Manor yourself you filthy fucking cunt, youā€™re some piece of work crying like a fucking baby cause you canā€™t walk on his grounds so your dogs can shit everywhere while you scratch your balls

2 Likes

Fuck off cunt. I donā€™t know which is worse, the fact that you insist on stalking me on the interweb or that you are searching said web for pictures of dogshit. Whatever takes your fancy I suppose.

The unfortunate wealthy yanks would have good reason to complain about their shitty lie
You filthy prick

1 Like

And you still insist on calling a reply ā€˜stalkingā€™ :grinning:
Christ youā€™re an awful eejit

Hardly explains the shite lineout, multiple missed tackles, passes to no-one and regular turnovers.

Keatley is no great shakes but he gets dumped upon far more than other Munster players by the ā€œgreatestā€ fans largely because heā€™s not a local as far as I can see

2 Likes

Your ten gives your team confidence. It puts pressure on every other aspect of your game when heā€™s not playing well.

1 Like

A functioning lineout and lads making the ould tackle is a boost to the confidence too - or are you suggesting Oā€™Mahony and Murray and the boys were so mentally weak that they saw a crap kick and then shit the bed?

4 Likes

No but I think if youā€™ve no confidence in your ten your going nowhere. Your ten settles your team. He instills confidence. Keatleys missed kick to touch was killer but his bizarre decision to turn down three points and then go for a drop goal destroys forwards confidence.

Ah no. Hes just not very good. Would you take him ahead of byrne or Carbery?

No - I think he blows hot and cold although I think both of those have more potential but havenā€™t had to deliver in the big games yet.

I do think however that heā€™s a bit of an easy target. Munster had many problems yā€™dat And Keatley was one of them but I donā€™t think with Sexton at ten yesterday the result would have been much different.

Keatley wasnt the fault of losing the game no. But he was one of the poorer performers. Hes just not got the consistency required. And really struggles to hold a performance together when a few things go wrong

Both Byrne and Carbery are a country mile better than him.

I come from real rugby stock.

Total fucking nonsense.

He has been half decent for shout 9 months of his entire Munster career

Itā€™s a pity for Keatley as he was having a decent season. He wasnā€™t the reason Munster lost yesterday but they need an international clkass 10 if they are to progress.

Im not arguing thatā€™s he at the elite level - heā€™s prob Pro14 level and on a good day H-Cup. However you could say that about a good few Munster players but he for some reason gets loads of abuse at the first mistake while others are given an easy pass.

Iā€™d agree with that. Beirne will help next year but the front row and back three are light enough too to compete at the business end of the season.

Because heā€™s been repeatedly shown over six seasons not to be good enough.