Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Yep they actually should have knocked Racing out of the comp in Jan on their home patch.

3 Likes

So what? Heaslip signed his contract weeks before the England game.

Il answer my own Q. 3 away knockout wins in france in 10 years. Saracens x 2 and leinster x 1.

Being a good team wouldnt be enough to do it you need to be a great team really.

Most time Iā€™ve seen him JJ hasnā€™t been up to it or has ā€œbottled itā€. Some effort to be behind Keatley consistently. Still seem as the great hope though and ships little criticism.

He is massively criticised really. Just doesnt play enough for it to become pervasive. Most people I would know have him more or less written off.

I havent given up all hope but quite possible thats just because he hasnt played enough.

Munster had a severely weakened team out. Honestly was anyone that thought they would win familiar with the players or do they just see red jersies through Heineken glasses?

They had one change from the quarter final

He had signed his new national contract a month before the England game. In fairness his injury profile before it was stellar and far ahead of Ryanā€™s. Heaslip would def have been a World Cup player if he hadnā€™t picked up that injury.

In all seriousnessā€¦ I was fucking delighted to see those Munster cunts humiliated yesterday. You can ignore the second half, the French stopped playing. But they were actually laughing at Munster yesterday and throwing the ball around like hot potato letting other players ground it for a try instead of taking the glory themselves.
Munster shit themselves and when the up the jumper tactics were stifled they had nothing. Absolutely zilch. That wanker Murray will never win anything with them and it must sicken him to watch the fanny boys from south Dublin cleaning up.
The icing on the cake was the brave and the faithful wankers getting stuck over thereā€¦ I hope they all get fleeced to make it home, the utter cunts.
I hope that useless cunt keatley stays around for the foreseeable, heā€™s a complete waste of space and is doing a fine job.

All in all, any time those pricks are humiliated is a great dayā€¦ To top it all off, you have lads here arguing about what fat fucker will improve them as fat fuckerse next yearā€¦

Lolz.

Shove it right up your holes ye fucking cunts.

12 Likes

The funniest thing about this thread is @horsebox trying to discuss rugby on a serious level. Itā€™s funny because a) itā€™s horsebox and b) itā€™s only fucking rubbyā€¦

Lolz.

To the brave and faithful, nothing is impossible.

Paddy Jackson at 10 for Munster could fit the bill.

Heā€™d fit right in with the culture of the franchise

And this proves you know nothing about the thinking amongst people who watch them regularly. I have heard nothing but disappointment about Hanrahan.

Keatly just looks like a project that donā€™t want to smit was a disaster.

And thinking ypu xan project skilled position players (for want of better description) is flawed at best

Welcome back kid.

5 Likes

Such is the regression in that man he will be in and out of windows in rochestown by the end of the week. Sad to see. Mrs sullivan must be tearing her hair out

1 Like

Heā€™s from good rubby stock. He will be grand.

The Clare cunt.

ā€œDisappointmentā€ is a long way from fairly personalised criticism - which is essentially my initial point

The big question is why is the academy failing? Granted, they may not have the numbers Leinster have to pick from, but given the fact that most rugby positions rely on athleticism/ power/ strength etc. etc - surely Munster can produce a for more quality players? ā€¦ there was a headline on the back of the Indo today saying they are cutting numbers in the academy, I didnt read the article but I presume thatā€™s to put more time into the players who will be on board and not waste time and energy on fillers ?