Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Madigan is an excellent player.

Btw. Conor Fitz is off to connacht apparently. Being released from munster academy

Canā€™t control a game though. Has no idea of positional sense. Lovley on the front foot though. Shame he looked the real deal to me.

Post of the year candidate. Itā€™s a beauty.

2 Likes

Hanrahan will get that too if he is as shit as Keatly for as long as he was. It has nothing to do with being from leinster. As I explained Conway is more revered than many a Munster born player. Your accusation has no grounding.

Keatly attitude was a disgrace fir a long time. Always looking to blame others. Zebo the same. Sports Psych came in and itā€™s clear worked on and few of these lads. The wheels have fallen off and gain recently though. Zebo because he is a child deep down and I think feels under valued by Ireland when let go (and he fucked up negotiations too I believe). Keatly really just isnā€™t that good and when put under pressure/fatigued he loses it again

There arenā€™t enough fat lads around Limerick. Simple.

1 Like

An absolute belter. Almost poetic in its execution.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t agree with that at all.

Watch the argie game from the World Cup

One game.
With a decimated team and a pack well beaten.

Dan carter has been made look ordinary the odd time the ABā€™s got beaten up front.

You have alot to learn young fella

I think heā€™d have it all to prove if he came back. Didnā€™t go well at all for him in Bordeaux. Good season for Bristol but thatā€™s the 2nd tier of England. Couldnā€™t cement a place with Leinster even with Sexton gone and had a mare in his biggest ever match v Argentina. Can look good alright but a lot to prove.

1 Like

:smiley:

Your now comparing Ian Madigan to Dan carter? Madigan had to drop down to championship level in England to get a club. Your absolutely clueless on rugby kev. You were talking to up teddy Thomas as the beacon of hard working talented backs. The same lad thatā€™s been fucked out of the French for being on the piss.

Trying your very hardest today, kid. Bless.

Iā€™ve had 2 small posts and 1 smiley face today ā€” is that what you call trying hard, bud?

Madigan is 29 now. Heā€™s a nothing player. Grand on the front foot but in terms of an international class ten he isnā€™t even close. Consistently found out in big games.

Ian Madigan never really got the monkey off his back of missing a last minute winning kick in front of the post which instead condemned Blackrock College to the humiliation of losing to Kilkenny College in the Leinster Schools Senior Cup.

1 Like

Keith Earls is a lovely young man. A credit to Moyross ā€¦

I was there
And
Iv seen Madigan play 70 or 80 times

He was outstanding for Leinster for years and struggled under Matt O Connor who preferred Jimmy Gopperth. He was v poor against Argentina but so were most of them. His overall impact at international level was very good.

1 Like

What has drinking got to do with work rate on the field