Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Sexton was one of the best players in the world when they lost him?

Murphy has been in and around Ireland for years and just won a Slam.

Ditto Madigan before he left.
Marty Moore was an up and coming players still.

Leinster wanted to keep all the players I mentioned.

That is far from a 34 year old second row, who whilst a very good player, you seem to think is the next coming of Christ.

Zebo left for reasons similar to Madigan and Moore. At least both of them won some things though before leaving.

They were replaced through the Leinster system.

It is very easy to crow about the Leinster structural advantage now but that is half of it. Leinster have been miles more forward thinking than the other provinces for years now. Munster neglected their system until 5 years ago but have still managed to be very competitive.

Leinster are exporting about half a dozen players a year now elsewhere from the system. What exactly should they be doing?

Madigan is useless and Moore not much better. Sexton left in a different era and not under joe schidmt. Jordi Murphy is about 6th choice for Leinster.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Zebo was offered a national contract on a similar level to others with that package. It’s hardly the IRFU’s fault or Leinster’s fault if he decides to walk out on the brave and faithful for a bit of cash. Lots of other players could potentially earn more abroad but decide there’s more to it than that.

Less whining more winning would be the best plan for Munster.

3 Likes

Is everyone on here idiots? Zebo WANTS to live in France. He said as much. Ryan WANTED to move. He said as much.

Yer all fucking insane, going round and round in circles.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/I_3H0K-zwc8

He is not better than Conway or earls

Game about alot more than attacking.

I think he is an asshole. Always have. However I gave him praise as a player when deserved.

Not a huge loss IMO.

Madigan and Murphy are not too far off Zebo’s caps for Ireland.

Gas a few hurling fans on here banging on abiut how hopeless munster are because they cant win a competition that has fuck all viable candidates

Hurling fans.

From limerick too and we 45 years past the last time they triumphed over the 4 or 5 competitors

Gas gas cunts

5 Likes

To add a layer of context to the idiocy of this.

In the 45 years since LK last won an AI there has been 9 different finalists with 7 different winners

Since the launch of european rugby cup 21 years ago there has been 18 different finalists and 11 different winners.

Gas cunts banging on about lack of competitiveness. Gas gas gas cunts.

3 Likes

:rofl::pint:

The Limerick haterz and trollz current status

Hopping around like sausages in the pan

Don’t engage him lads. We’ll do him when the time is right.

He has lost the plot — he was trying to play it cool since the humiliation but he’s boiling over big time :rofl:

1 Like

@gilgamboa is more upset by a few lads here taking the piss than losing a European Cup semi final. Typical rugby fan

I cringe when I see fellow rogbee fans respond so poorly to the trolls, we lost, we will come back stronger because to the brave and the faithful nothing is impossible

To see a fellow rogbee fan responding every time with petty jibes is unbecoming and shows a lack of self awareness

2 Likes

Hopping
And
Lepping

The PMs are flying

Fascinating to watch the mobilisation

1 Like

Why do you support Munster?

I support all of our provinces and the exiles and queensland

13 Likes

Because Leinster supporters and players by and large are a bunch of wankers that the average man can’t relate to.