Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Hurling fans wish the team that beats them well usually though. Must be an Irish thing.

Thatā€™s the Oirish for you, they know their betters.

Tbf I lolā€™d at that

Being gracious in defeat is completely different. Iā€™ve often been gracious in defeat with Tipp fans but in no way did I ever wish the cunts would win anything. You wanker.

Not like all those Mancs and Scousers who hate each other but have pictures of the queen hanging in every room in the house.

I dont get it? Is it a funny at the expense of the scummy soccer crowd?

Gway ya big eejit.

Fuck up, you steamer.

I took it as such

Great to see some silverware finally on display in Thomond Park.

MUNSTER rugby are to honour Limerickā€™s All-Ireland SHC winning heroes.

A congratulatory invitation was extended to Limerick GAA and members of the winning panel are to attend a forthcoming PRO14 game in Thomond Park.

The hurlers and the Liam MacCarthy Cup are to attend on Saturday October 27 when Munster play Glasgow Warriors in a round seven PRO14 game.

It is thought that the players will be introduced to the crowd at half time.

Last month, members of the victorious Cork All-Ireland winning camogie team were presented to the crowd at half time during the PRO14 round three match between Munster and Ospreys in Corkā€™s Musgrave Park.

Imagine a victorious Munster team in the European Cup being shown to the crowd in Thurles before the first round next year

There are a number of things that for me demean a sport or indeed a league.

1. Resting key players for matches in that competition. Carabao Cup/Pro14/Europa League
  2. Sending out shadow teams for away games. Top 14/Pro14
  3. Interviewing managers during a game. English Rugby Premiership, League of Ireland,
    Rugby League
  4. Bonus Points for losing. All rugby.
  5. Giving up home advantage to play a game in an emerging market. NFL and soon La Liga.
3 Likes

What about giving up home advantage because you only have a cabbage patch and a galvanise shed as your home ground?

1 Like

It took you a while to come back with that lame analogy

I can sense you are seeething

Your senses are working overtime

He always comes back when someone is critical of his ā€œfavourite sportā€

Its my only weakness

I donā€™t. I fucking hate anyone that beats us for a generation.

You left yourself wide open for that tbf