Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Exercise will always be no.1 in Ireland.

Very little evidence to support rugby being dangerous.

1 Like

:smile:

From the eyes of a parent thereā€™s plenty. Concussions in schools are rife, but work away with your ā€˜evidenceā€™ theory.

So you have no evidence bar hearsay and conjecture? Carry on

What was my original post? I said middle class parents in Limerick are pushing their kids away from rugby as they see it as dangerousā€¦ Now you want empirical data to back up how parents perceive the game? You clownā€¦What happened in a game involving a Limerick school last year? Thereā€™s been a rake of concussions in school games and I know from a parent I know that thereā€™s plenty of concern from parents in generalā€¦ If you want to get your back up, thatā€™s fine, but Iā€™m just telling you as it is.

When youā€™re explaining youā€™re losing pal.

You donā€™t have a kid so therefore any parental evidence on your part is mere hearsay

And youā€™re not a middle class parent from Limerick so you canā€™t speculate on the mind set of said parents.

Iā€™m not speculating at all. I just queried your evidence. You are all over the shop. Any more hearsay for me?

You want evidence on how people perceive something? Is that what youā€™re asking for?

You said there was plenty evidence. I asked you what it was. We concluded it was hearsay. Donā€™t know what you are getting yourself into such a lather about. Row with mum?

I never mentioned evidence, you made that upā€¦ Iā€™m not arguing with one of my best online mates about this, Iā€™m just telling you what Iā€™ve heard.

@Fagan_ODowd - you can lay claim to one of the great flankers for Ireland and the British Lions. Was flicking through some old programmes and was surprised to note that the great J.W. McKay (Queens University Belfast, Ulster, Ireland & British Lions) was born in Waterford on the glorious 12th of July 1921.

1 Like

Thatā€™s cheered me right up.

2 Likes

That would make him a Trucilier. Was his father in the crown forces down there?

Donā€™t know about his father but Bill McKay served the crown forces with distinction as a commando in World War 2. He qualified as a doctor shortly after returning from New Zealand on the 1950 British Lions tour and emigrated to Gisborne in New Zealand where he lived for nearly 50 years.

1 Like

:smile:

1 Like

What a shit article

Just after you and @Julio_Geordio bought season tickets

3 Likes

One years notice basically. Come on down ROG & POC