Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

2014 mate

Ineligible

Defending the GGA now…get a floppy hat mate and keep the sun off the bonce

1 Like

You’re making a fool of yourself.

Looks like the motorway is going to happen

I see an estimate that it will cut the travel time from Blarney to Patrickswell by 16 mins. In a horse and cart maybe. Surely it will cut at least double off that

Where you seeing this, pal? and what’s the proposed plan? a mere bypass of Buttevant I suspect…

Has there been an announcement on it?

I prefer a spur at Cahir.

All over the papers today. Link Blarney and patrickswell by motorway. Assume bypass buttevant, Charleville and Rourke cross banogue. Estimated that current road is thousands of cars daily beyond capacity as it is

I’m neutral. The other route far more likely though

That’s what should happen— But what should happen and what will happen are usually worlds apart in Eire.

Their figures show that an average of 16,361 vehicles travel between Blarney and Mallow every day, 3,500 more than than that section’s capacity, while 14,047 drive between Croom and Patrickswell, 2,447 more than what the stretch can carry.

Doubt they would build it without bypassing it all. Full duck or no dinner.

Now that P Ui C is ready, we need the motorway

1 Like

Limerick should be careful what it wishes for here. Long term this has all the potential to operate to the detriment of Limerick as capital, health, education and other expenditure and upgrades will be shelved on the basis of the proximity to Cork.

:open_mouth:

It’s a trap

1 Like

You’ll see.

Cork airport is already stealing everything from Shannon — Only a matter of time before we get everything else.

Not the first to make that argument. Seems overly paranoid to me. A concerted approach to attack Dublin is best for both cities.

Both airports are disgracefully underutilized