Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

He signed a 3 year contract 2 years ago.

1 Like

To think rugby haters like @ChocolateMice were trying to convince us there was no such thing as the Interpros.

2 Likes

Jesus, imagine were he here, heā€™d be apologising for that one Iā€™d say.

1 Like

That would be normal ?? Most soccer contracts are around that duration .

Twould.

Heaslip got a new deal in 2017 to take him to the 2019 WC.

Schmidt is on a 3 year deal

Murray and Earls both signed 3 year deals in 2016

Sean O Brien is on a 3 year deal.

Henshaw is on a 3 year deal.

Sexton is on 4 years, but then, thats Sexton

1 Like

Ya but thats only central contract lads and the french will offer more.

3 years is not a long contract

3 years might not be a long contract, but its a long time in the career of a rugby player. The French clubs will offer big money, but would they offer much more than 3 years?

No

3 years is the highest you should ever go for a rugby player. Iā€™d argue only good 10s and special players like Oā€™Driscoll and McCaw are worth them. Back row is so so dodgy, they have to be McCaw stature to deserve it.

The original offer to POM was 2 years from end of this season was it not?

Who knows

Thatā€™s what I heard anyway which would be a poor enough offer for Munster 's most important player I would suggest especially in light of Heaslip getting a similar offer last year while 3 or 4 years older than POM.

Dont believe everything you hear horsey pal

1 Like

Itā€™s a lot of concussions.

What were they saying?

On another note, Limerick is a premiership soccerball and thugby beer cup citaaay. The marketing department in ballynanty have done a great job. Unfortunately the GAA in Limerick are not at the races when it comes to promoting itself, and are certainly not up to the job. We are lumbered with cunts like Spike and Farmer Olly with Phelan like a little lapdog running after McKenna.

I agree, there are too many injuries Tim.

Not sure thatā€™s how it works, have you had a few yourself?

Your posts have a similar effect.

2 Likes

Youā€™d want to get that looked at, find someone to look into all four corners of that head.

Zinger