Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

An absolute tyro

1 Like

Hickey will have the shirt torn off him when we go back to them I’d say

Lohan Lohan Lohan

11 Likes

Well done Clare and their fans. The championship needed that.

Limerick as per usual under kiely and co gave it there all and unusually fell a little short. You can have absolutely no complaints as a fan.

6 Likes

Hego will be raging Kiely didn’t throw him on

2 Likes

Be great if Rodgers lost the run of himself here but no fear

Well done Clare. Hard not to feel that league final was a distraction limerick could have done without

1 Like

Amazing how Barry Nash isn’t as comfortable picking up ball in his corner when there is someone tackling him for a change

7 Likes

Lohan is enjoying himself here.

3 Likes

A masterclass from Syl and Tommy.

Tommy quite rightly pointing out that the GAA were crazy that this game wasn’t on television.

I hear it was a great game and without having seen any of it, it’s obvious that this is the game where the aura goes.

A Buster Douglas of a performance by Clare.

3 Likes

The commentary was absolutely top notch.

3 Likes

Get in off the pitch ffs

We may have been uncovered as having the greatest amount of gangsters in the GAA lately but Lyngs plan is working a a treat so far. God help the Galway boyos in the park tomorrow :smile: @KinvarasPassion

2 Likes

I knew they were done when the camera panned to PJ McManus in the crowd, the look of panic in his eyes said it all

7 Likes

Make it a war

1 Like
1 Like

fest fira GIF by ICA Sverige
John Conlon arriving into the wedding

8 Likes

If kiely lets the bold boys out tonight somebody will get killed.

1 Like

Really poor from Limerick tonight, Clare didn’t even need to be at their best, sone of the shooting from both sides was awful

I’m starting to think that Limerick are fallible, thats two poor performances on a row, I expected a backlash tonigjt

1 Like

Cork may very well be the real winners tonight.

1 Like