Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

He did, but is trying to put out fires everywhere.

Can you hear the Banner roar?

1 Like

Joyce and Roche very good for Cork. We’re not where we were this time last year. But great to be in a Munster final not playing especially well.

Is the helmet interference rule gone?

1 Like

I don’t see it. His distribution is poor too

Who should be at 6 and where should Joyce be.

You’d be in a minority. Joyce is not an issue

Joyce himself would be better at 5 or 7 but you are right, I don’t see a good centre back in the county

You have him crowned from the way back so I don’t expect you to turn on him now but he has been at fault for goals against Tipp and Clare

Disagree, Joyce isn’t that fast, midfield or 6 is his position.

He is 21. Learning his trade at the highest level. He will make mistakes but he is superb and will be for many years to come

1 Like

Didn’t believe it beforehand but there’s something different about this Cork team alright. Maybe not so polished yet but they’ve a bit of steel about them.

2 Likes

Are Limerick still in this?

Learning his trade isn’t much good to us at this stage

If Mick McCarthy was in charge he’d pull the first teamers to rest them for Cork. Forget about a Munster title and go the quarter-final route. They have little to gain by tiring themselves out today.

1 Like

All the same, you wouldn’t choose anyone else for the position.

As for the one on one against SOD on the ground, that favours the forward every day of the week,

It’s obvious to most that Pat Ryan has built some resilience into them.

Mackey stand view my arse

4 Likes

It is, we are building a team. You have to play young lads, know they will make mistakes. See can they learn and progress. TOC has had a couple of tough outings but it will stand to him. Very few are to the manor born

1 Like

I only saw the second half as I fell asleep, but I thought cork were very good. They’ll be dangerous for Limerick. They have a lot in them. Clare hit some poor wides and some outstanding points. Strange game but absolutely brilliant. Don’t know why people are so down on cork. They went out on their shield that’s for sure. I thought cork got frees a bit easier on occasion.

1 Like