Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Hago has been nonexistent so far

That’s poor

Clare lad caught out there.

Tipp sloppy play keeping Limerick in it. poor game.

1 Like

Job hafe done, job hafe done :clap::clap:

1 Like

Limerick look a bit shit tbh. Hard to keep it going year on year on year on year,

Very poor. Tipp should be far more ahead.

There could be softish All-Ireland there for somebody this year. Perhaps Limerick are playing rope a dope here given the other result but I don’t think so. They look well off last year, and they weren’t as dominant last year as they were in 2021 or 2020.

Limerick have blitzed Tipp after half time in a number of games so I’m sure they’ll come out all guns blazing. That said Tipp have been good. I’d be telling the forwards to run at Byrnes

1 Like

Quaid looks like he’s got sunstroke or something.

1 Like

Probably should have won it by more. The second quarter was glorious. Those missed frees nearly came back to haunt us

Adam Hogan is a Rolls Royce. Harnedy had us in fits early in, Hogan cleaned him out, Cork forward structure never functioned from then on

Kelly aside Ryan was the deserving match winner, was excellent throughout

4 Likes

All Ireland q/f a nuisance for Limerick

Limerick usually come with a 2nd half surge when they’ve been pushed in recent years. Will be interesting to see if they have it in them this year. Something seems not fully right with them at the moment.

These are worrying times for Limerick hurling

Clare should have let us win and let Tipp knock Limerick out here.

Some amount of limericks not at it so far. See the difference with Hannons hurling brain with low bouncer into Gillane towards end of half. All those around him are off the pace. Testament to them they still in this really.
Some amount of throwing by them also btw

Irrespective of the second half here, I think cork will be very dangerous for Limerick.

Tipp cute to the Limericks tippy tappy

That should be a red card for Barrett

1 Like

Stonewall red card there