Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

The Limerick lads would have awful respect for Joe.

2 Likes

Gearoid O’Connor gone for the year with a broken ankle. Big loss for tipp, looked to be settling in very well

Conflicting reports going around on how serious that injury is.

Hopefully, he is a fine prospect

Yeah, really settled to it well this year. A bit raw but has huge potential

I’ve already destroyed joe on these points up the thread. We have great time for Joe, but he’s new to the pundit game and freeze frame analysis.

Cork got a number of phantom frees themselves, surprisingly, they weren’t picked out :person_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Freetaker a bit of a dilemma in the short term then? John McGrath to slot in?

Forde will be back.

Was surprised Callanan didn’t step up either day O’Connor was sidelined for them.

Joe is making the rookie mistake of pandering to the mass media. No doubt he will reflect this week.

5 Likes

He has a lot of credit in the bank so you wont hear theLimericks going too hard on him.

The Cork backs were very novicey. They’ll learn I suppose.

We’ll take the positives

It was some feat of strength for the small Cork lad to throw Gillane to the ground like that

1 Like

True. It’s a bit green to expect the rules be enforced against the Big House.

I’m not so sure. Blaming the cork backs is a bit like in an underage game when you’re getting a hammering and whipping off the the corner forward.

When gillane is one v one he’s borderline impossible to stop.

In the opening few games Limerick starved gillane off ball and in fairness teams were able to stop the supply. Cork couldn’t stop the supply at all from Kyle and byrnes. I wouldn’t blame the cork inside backs.

1 Like

They might not. Good corner backs are good by nature rather than nurture.

Twas 2 dollars in Seattle. I should have filled two suitcases with the stuff

1 Like

10 points gifted to Limerick, some display from the ref.

1 Like

Joe ignoring what appeared to be at least 3 completely phantom frees (all scored) given to Cork in the second half.

And he’s wrong about pretty much all of his points. Other than that it’s fine analysis

2 Likes

It’s meant to be the most exciting Munster championship of all time so it’s bitterly disappointing all anybody can talk about is a few marginal calls by the ref.

Would ye consider organizing a boycott of his Camile if he keeps this up?

1 Like