Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Gman Mike Casey ya ape :rofl:

2 Likes

Easy, easy, easy

1 Like

Better luck next week guys.

1 Like

It used to be hard to switch from a hurling game to football. Not anymore

2 Likes

Very lucky. Waterford deserved a draw at least. Discipline again

I have 277 unread posts on this thread. I think I’ll have a couple of nice glasses of claret tonight cc @flattythehurdler and enjoy them at my leisure.

Sixteen v Fourteen. I suppose we have to get used to that from now on. But champions find a way.

UP LIMERICK!!

17 Likes

Davys tactic of pumping high ball into a packed Limerick square almost worked

Champions find a way

5 Likes

Waterford were very wasteful, a bad tally of wides and the occasional wrong decision.
Still, a grand mildly contentious game, the small element of bad feeling adds to the occasion.

2 Likes

A desperate display by us. Shocking first touch. Shocking striking and woeful game management.

We got what we deserved today. Fuck all,

The backs got better when Tadhg went off. He is way off it at present. Prunty is way off it too. Use of the ball is non existent.

1 Like

All class in victory

They do. Totally clamped down once the man went off.

Ah I wouldn’t be that harsh. Ye went toe to toe with us and a few bad wides cost ye

1 Like

Was austin gleeson injured. He looks as slow as a wet week. It looked like he was moving in slow motion with that chance at the end.

Nuts to a monkey Ger.

2 Likes

They were extremely lucky.

Waterford were the better team before the sending off. Knowhow got Limerick over the line.

A lot of bigger players were way off it.

Teams are gonna run hard at Limerick all year and won’t be as wasteful as Waterford.

1 Like

Similar to Galway in the semi final last year. Limerick built up an early without killing the game off. Hannon going off didn’t help but complacency was an issue.

Didn’t think we’d ever lose but the discipline is an issue. Blessed Flanagan didn’t get a straight red.

Waterford spent most of 2nd half going short to Prenty who skyed it into the Limerick scrum of defenders. WFT???

The GaaGo coverage is way better than RTE.

Limerick got two points from 3 missed goal opportunities.
That sums it up for the scoreboard. Surprised to see Morrissey and O’Neill miss the late sealing points.

1 Like