Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

It is. Just started her side.

1 Like

Looking back on it Foudy was also pretty abysmal for the 5th goal. Completely turns his back on the shot. If he stands up he saves the weak enough shot which is straight down the middle.

The pen was the only one of the 5 I wouldn’t blame him for.

:person_shrugging:t2::person_shrugging:t2::person_shrugging:t2:

Hard disagree

1 Like

Here @caoimhaoin

That was my line of attack :rage:

Hegarty doesn’t react and then staggers like an Am Dram shooting.

He stops to Kiely then to show him what the mean man did :rofl:

1 Like

Going after the 50 plus year backroom team member then once sent off pointing fingers galore :grinning:

Well with fat chops getting sent off they’ll be a few more pies for the rest of the panel

2 Likes

I only just realised Fagan throwing himself to the ground as well. My god. The Waterford lads had no shame on sunday

The saga of Hego v Waterford will go down in history. 2020 his dirty enough pull on Gleeson, 2021 the Waterford lads targeted him early which made for great entertainment, 2022 he got involved a lot against Waterford too and was victim of a horrendous slap by Fagan late on. This year again we have that whole phase above.

One thing I notice that the Waterford lads do is roar at lads on the ground often enough when they win a free etc. it’s pretty childish stuff. Calum Lyons, Bennett are mad for it

They seem to have dropped badge kissing in favour of simulation.

12 Likes

Pace yourself. You’ll have more to be outraged about next weekend.

1 Like

Hego acted the ape in 2021 when the diminutive Jamie Barron gave him a mild enough dig but yesterday was just embarrassing.

You can’t teach class though.

True enough. Roaring racist slurs at a challenge match is pure class I suppose

21 Likes

Offfttt!

Good Lord have mercy.

Not one Tipp person or poster would defend what thst individual did in Carrick. The Limerick’s booed a minute silence yesterday too if you are going down that road.

You have to be able to be able to see the bigger picture but this blind defence of some of the Limerick’s yesterday and in general is just mental. I know ye think hurling was only invented in 2018 and probably dont really grasp the game as much as people from the traditional hurling counties would, but I’d expect a little bit of balance. The Limerick fans booing Liam Gordon yesterday despite being the beneficiaries of 6 or 7 major calls was unbelievable.

3 Likes

There’s been a murder

1 Like