Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Limerick by 6+ tomorrow

At least….

The soft talk from the Limerick’s is terrifically funny

2 Likes

If it all clicks we will win. Big calls to be made on selection though. Do you back Hego given all he has done and all he is capable of or do you go for a lesser player but not as out of sorts. In Kiely we trust. Whatever happens they owe us nothing. But we aren’t finished yet.
Cork are improving. But we’ve had their number the last few years. They don’t match up well against us. But they’ll be smelling blood no doubt.

Can’t wait for tomorrow. It’s basically a KO Munster championship game. Sun will be splitting the stones. Be as close to a full house as won’t make a difference. Going to be epic.

2 Likes

If we keep it respectable tomorrow we’ll go home happy

5 Likes

Have you a parking spot planned. The cunts ticketed a load of cars parked on the road illegally last year at one of the big games.

The Guards in Limerick are great to tell you where you can’t park, but not very interested in actually providing somewhere you can

1 Like

If Limerick get knocked out of the Championship tomorrow their status as a great team will be questioned. For all Limericks arrival as a top team they have not been involved in too many high level encounters so its fair to surmise their dominance the last few years coincided with a lull for all the other sides. You never saw the great Kilkenny team not making past the provincial.

That’s about a 2/10 effort.

7 Likes

You said the same every game so far, tampon head.

Kiely should be starting CON, Reidy or Mulcahy really.

Work rate and a kick up the hole for the lads not getting it done is needed tomorrow or it could fall apart on a bigger day.

Likes of Lynch & Hego could be real finishers tomorrow and it’s sends a message to the rest of them that no position is safe or guaranteed.

Remember when you said you were leaving, that we were boring you and that you were busy etc.

:joy:

They are in Leinster mate. Piss poor opposition

7 Likes

You can park in Na Piarsaigh.

You sure? There’s a bit U11 game on no?

Leinster was easily the superior province at the time

I think this Cork team is a bit over hyped by the Irish examiner et al.

Tipperary were 8 points better than them and they scored goals against the run of play v Clare who missed 3 frees after they took off Aidan McCarthy.

That’s just my inclination but obviously could be totally wrong.

4 Likes

Not anymore there’s not

I think you’re spot on.

1 Like

I heard the Cork fellas set off yesterday?

It would certainly appear that way. But if you keep doing it you might be onto something. We will see tomorrow I suppose.

You still bore me. I just hold up a mirror to you now and you cant handle it.

1 Like