Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

They have to push up to have any chance. Limerick will pick anyone apart if you let them.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing that battle.

Give us the permutations lads please.
If Limerick lose tomorrow, is there a chance they can be knocked out on the last weekend?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah he shoved his nuts into the butt of gillanes hurley

I was giving him a compliment, obviously it was a red card…

Have a feeling Flanagan will go to town tomorrow night. 5 points from play over the shoulder incoming. We’ll need every one of them. It will be high scoring.

1 Like

Tom Morrissey MOTM i can feel it coming

1 Like

He was a lot better against Tipp. He’s coming into form now again hopefully.

He grows into the championship in fairness. Class is permanent

1 Like

What does the North Stand have over the old uncovered Stand? I always found it a grand place to watch a match, just like the open stand in Limerick, unobstructed sight lines everywhere and only an evening sun to annoy you the off time

I agree with you. That poster seems to have a big chip on the shoulder and instead of debate, comes out of jibes 12 year olds engage in ‘’ team sky ‘’, ‘’ rubby league ‘’. That oul nonsense.

3 Likes

It’s pretty much unobstructed in the new covered north stand as well. No pillars

Its a great place to watch a match tbf i perfer that side to the south stand where you have the likes of @Kyle in the soft seats

It’s genuinely the best stadium in the country. I love the place. It’s just a pity it’s so awkward to get out of it after a big game. After the Limerick v Tipp game , I was back at my doorstep exactl 2 hours after the final whistle. I’ll be lucky to get home by 1am Sunday morning after the match tomorrow and I’ll be travelling roughly the same distance

The Dow going mad on the news there over GAA Go

Are ye importing racists now Ted?

1 Like

Anyway to answer my own question (was a pub conversation earlier)
Cork beat Limerick and Tipp = 4 points
Limerick lose to Cork and Waterford = 4 points
Clare beat Waterford and Tipp = 6 points
Waterford lose to Clare and beat Limerick = 5 points.
Tipp lose to Clare and Cork = 1 point.

So, a Clare ,Waterford Munster Final and Cork in 3rd on head to head. (Obviously open to correction on this, as I’m after one or two)

I don’t imagine for a moment this will happen by the way.

I’d be happier with

Limerick beat Cork and lose to Waterford 6 points
Tipp beat Cork and Clare 5 points
Waterford beat Clare and lose to limerick 5 points
Waterford and limerick in a mf and Clare v tipp battle it out for 3rd

It really is. Saturday evenimg games down here are great.

2018 was a cracking atmosphere. Fuck it I booked Monday off so it is what it is in terms of getting home

1 Like