Advantage Limerick

When is Ryan Taylor due back?

Look at this loop the loop :smiley:

Post removed following DM

Round three I’d say he will be back in the 26

1 Like

You could be doxxing a forumite there

Ah hardly.

It’d be a much bigger surprise if SOD doesn’t start than if he does.

I’ve seen Conor pop up on my timeline a few times and he has a very similar style to one particular poster

Looks a fairly anaemic forward unit compared to yesteryear. O Donnell and Kelly are perennial all stars and HOTY candidates that strike genuine fear into Limerick and any other defense for that matter. So the Limericks will sleep soundly in their beds tonight. McInerney always goes well against Hegarty too so his experience is a loss back there. Limerick to get back on track here with a 4 or 5 point win. Big ask for Leen too on debut. I’d have went with Flanagan or Hayes especially if Limerick go with Mulcahy as they’d probably be a bit more savvy if Mulcahy does drift out the field. Looking forward to seeing how Darragh Lohan gets on. He has been a revelation so far.

He’ll be in for isn galvin

I’ve gotten a DM and have removed it.

1 Like

What happened?

I think its best we just leave it go now.

No. We want answers

His knee still in tatters. I’d say nowhere near a return

That’s the team that won the league final.

We know McInerney & SOD are available; tbf to Cian Galvin, he’s played very well but there’s no chance that SOD doesn’t start after how he did versus Kilkenny.

The only real question is Kelly. Obviously, he’d be an addition if fit. Luckily for us, Limerick don’t change how they defend for one man so whether he starts or not won’t disrupt preparation.

Better to be safe than sorry

A sorry state of affairs.

No way that Clare line out as selected.

1 Like

When is limerick team named?