1 Like

A Clare lad that seems likeable too :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Finn not moving right at all

Takes 18 months to be fully back to full form

2 Likes

Soft free

2 Likes

Lack of class from the Limericks in the crowd there.

Clare would want to be about 7/8 points up here at HT. Limerick haven’t even got going yet.

1 Like

Cute Asian girl in the crowd there in a Clare jersey. Good omen for the Klare lads.

Hayes needs a new fucking helmet.

Limerick don’t get going till June kid

1 Like

No need for them to get going til they get to Croke Park sure.

My fear was they’d be undercooked today and Clare would do what they’re doing…

Once Clare upped it here we haven’t had answers. But i think today is more of a must win for Clare

Limerick shooting :see_no_evil:

Lyons is blowing wrong.

Clearly a free to byrnes for a shoulder to chest

You get the feeling Clare might cut loose a bit in the second half and streak away, Hegarty about the only one of the front 8 for limerick that hasnt been absolute gash,

King Joe, as always, the voice of reason

I’ve been a bit uncertain about All Ireland credentials of Clare thinking Limerick are a sure thing but I think Clare have even more in them. They are getting in behind for goal chances and they match very well vs Limericks marque names. Limerick with Byrnes and Hayes arent really able to pin their ears back like they usually do due to influence of Duggan and Fitzgerald who are winning a lot of primary possession. Bigger picture you would think Limerick will excel in Croke Park later in the season whilst Croke Park hasnt been a happy hunting ground for Clare. Hard to know are Clare just a bit better or there is some regression setting into Limerick. Maybe a bit of both.

1 Like

Limerick will get a draw out of this . They will up ther performance . Need to get Cian into the game. He’s caught between positions & has had v little impact .

2 Likes

Limerick conceding the entire half-forward area to Clare isn’t generally a good way to go about winning the game

The @Limericks have hit some woejus wides.

5 Likes

Clare need to tack on a few scores now and put this to bed.