Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2024

5 Likes

Is Tom Morrissey a protected species or something? He was poor against galway and kilkenny last year and that has continued into this year. If I was reidy or o Neill and dropped while Morrissey or Flanagan kept their place I’d be fairly pissed.

1 Like

He was the one keeping us in it in that first half. Ran out of steam but hit some great scores in the first half.

And hes hardly the protected species you claim as he was subbed in that match, thd final and on the weekend.

He was hurler of the year type form last year until the Munster final.

Form is a funny thing. It can change very quickly for a player. He’s still working incredibly hard which is the most important thing.

2 Likes

Yes

5 Likes

Form is temporary- Class is permanent.

With the game on the line he is the one lad you’d want to take the last shot.

I thought he kept ye in it in a lot of Munster games by constantly pulling out important scores.

1 Like

Tom Morrissey has good Tipperary blood in him and is a fantastic player. He’ll come good.

Flanagan was next to useless on Sunday and looks done.

He had a great first half against Galway but then he had a scatter of wides after a couple of good points. If he’d scored those he’d have been on for MOTM and pretty much nailed on for HOTT.

He offered very little.

He has a big job, I wonder is it affecting his hurling.

Daly will start Sunday

They could do with him Johnny. Lohan and Baker too.

4 Likes

Olly was trying hard not to break into a full blown whinge.

He was, but the presenter has a great way of drawing out his guests.

I’d be more inclined to drop Sham than Tom. I am sure JK will make the right decision.

1 Like

He wasn’t biting on Donal Og’s summary though.

Says enough about a fellas intelligence when he shares the same train of thought as Ollie Baker.

He wasn’t. Good discussion though. I especially enjoyed the presenter asking the contributor from Offaly his thoughts on the Joe McDonagh tie.

Offaly will be mugged off good an proper in the last round of games.