Munster SHC 2021

Collective heat stroke for Tipp in second half.

heā€™s getting tips from Teneo

This is the end of this Tipp team (and hopefully Sheedy)

Hegarty seems to have found his form too which is key going forward.

Think a fair few of us said that we were heading for a few years in the wilderness.

This has to be one of the greatest second half hurling displays everā€¦revolutionary stuff ā€¦reminds me of the time cork football were hammering dubs in league final a few years ago and dubs blitzed them in second half ā€¦

5 Likes

The only way for Limk to be stopped here is for a lorry of black and tans to burst in the gates and they still wouldnā€™t catch em

Weā€™ll get another Tipp v Galway game out of this year yet.

Very similar to the Cork game in that Limerick looked very rusty early doors, they just finish games like a train. The intensity is surreal.

Tbf, Tipp brought that early doors but burned themselves out massively it seems.
Sheedy under massive pressure now.

I was hoping weā€™d scrape through the next game and get a crack at Limerick. Not to be.

We were the authors of our own destruction in part here. The amount of scores we gifted limerick was inexcusable. Off short puck outs especially.

@Breaking_my_balls has called this spot on lads.

5 Likes

Jake Morris still working hard. One of the few positives.

Thought he had a mare of a first half

Very like the 2019 all semi final between Mayo and Dublin.

1 Like

It was clear last year that the legs were gone and none of the successful u20s/21s integrated into senior hurling yet

Cian Lynch has been amazing today. He is picking up all the loose ball in the second half and creating everything

He was poor but got a few points in the second half which is key.

1 Like

Fair play to @Breaking_my_balls

No fannying about poor mouthing. He knew his county were good enough

2 Likes

unlimited heartbreak for tipp

1 Like