Munster SHC 2021

Unless the match actually means something. Then they’ll bate themselves

They were badly missing a few leaders today.

2 Likes

Hurling was the real winner tonight, Darragh Fitzgibbon got a few fine scores. They’ll be delighted in Charleville with that.

Kingston can take a lot from the display.

1 Like

Some of the Limericks are awful giddy tonight.

2 Likes

Molly malone

hqdefault

2 Likes

How very reactive of you.

I’m giving you what you want sweetheart.

A great weekend for hurling

The iarlaths and Fintans bate, and kilkenny beating that absolute shower of cunts.

A proper weekend. Come on the banjoes tomorrow. Lord forgive me

3 Likes

I was lucky enough to be in attendance in Thurles today. Have been delighted to get back to a few club games since the league started but think I had almost forgotten the level that intercounty is actually at having not seen it in the flesh for so long.

Scrolling through the above, lot of mention of the wides and poor ball into inside line. The blustery conditions definitely played a part, wind seemed to change direction and speed frequently. Having said that looked like we played more 50/50 ball than usual, credit to Cork for that.

The two goals obviously the turning point, hopefully the start of things to come.

Cork still have serious pace. Horgan gave up 1-3 or 1-4 that would normally be routine for him. They’ll have a bit of a say yet.

5 Likes

Do you think cork have the minerals for a Galway or tipp/clare?

I wouldn’t imagine so

Hard to tell tbh. All three play a different style to us. I’d fancy Cork against Tipp simply because I think they’d run them ragged eventually. Clare seem to have the same problem as ourselves when up against Cork and just cant seem to shake them off. Galway had a very bad day at the office today and surely wont be as bad. I genuinely think they didn’t show Dublin enough respect today and that is something that’s easily remedied. But on todays showing, Galways forwards are better than ours and if they go direct, I think they might inflict a bit more damage than Limerick did today. So overall I’d give Cork more than a fighting chance versus Tipp or Clare. They may struggle against Galway assuming Galway bring their game

2 Likes

It didn’t have the feel of a proper Munster championship match without Fraggy Murphy jumping up and down, berating the ref.

2 Likes

In fairness I thought there was a decent enough atmosphere there

1 Like

Dodgy was nailing an old coffin there

2 Likes

I didn’t see Galway today but still expect Galway would have too much for them. Definitely good enough to beat Clare or Tipp on any given day.

They won’t beat anyone

I think Galway took Dublin a little bit for granted today. Could be the best thing that ever happened to them. If they get a bi in the qualifier draw, they’ll have plenty of time to regroup. Theres a lot of hurling to be done yet and Limerick certainly aren’t the unstoppable force that they were being built up as after last year.

2 Likes

Dodgy needs the packed house, cans in the dogtrack. Meeting ould miah from down the road and a few lads he knew in college 15 years ago. Singing Seán South before the walk down to the stadium etc…

Stand up and fight until you hear that bell. Stand toe to toe

2 Likes