Murders in Ireland - Or it may not be Ireland, we're not sure, check back later

Fuck sake, she’s only 14. She’s a year older than my daughter…

Paul Williams on Drive Time there.

The poor girl was apparently found naked and appeared to have been beaten to death. Horrific. :disappointed_relieved:

Fuck sake. A child.

A great laugh alright, fucking arseholes.

I’m not judging the lads. It’s just horrific, full stop.

Who’s laughing mate ?

You thought it was a great laugh an hour ago.

It’s the violent murder of a child, somebody’s daughter, that you’re using for cheap giggles.

Go on…

Is that not what this thread is all about. An Irish murder

You’re a smart boy, work it out for yourself.

God forbid if anyone poked fun at a horse getting a bullet in the head, though.

Who’s poking fun mate ?

Is this not the thread where we discuss and attempt to solve murders in Ireland ?

hardy har har @Mac you sick cunt

I’m being deadly serious mate. I expect one of those 3 scenarios to be the cause. If you’re that offended have a word with your good mate who kicked off the discussion.

It sounds horrific. She’s been named in the Irish Times which I thought was a bit odd this early.

Missing 14-year-old was ‘beaten to death’ (via @IrishTimes)

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/missing-14-year-old-was-beaten-to-death-1.3498985

you are being serious in wondering was a 14 year old girl in a relationship with a vodka drinking squarehead?

If it wasn’t so horrific I’d say well played @The_Selfish_Giant, an epic climbdown from that cunt Mac. But it’s not apt to post it this time.

Chilling stuff

He’s saying that’s one of 3 possibilities in his opinion.

Personally I think her social media accounts will give the Gardaí plenty of information

The RTÉ & Tv3 correspondents visibly upset on the evening news bulletins. But our two cunts here are looking for a laugh out of it.