Murders in Ireland - Or it may not be Ireland, we're not sure, check back later

You mean the story about it having being a sacrificial killing of a random pole by a group of Lithuanian gangsters might not be true ?

Shocking casual racism by the Southern Hillbillies as usual.

“it was the travellers”
“it was the Lithuanians”
“it was the Jehovah witnesses”

The odd thing is that so many people took @caoimhaoin story as being the truth. poor @Ambrose_McNulty was shocked by it and has admitted privately that it took him days to get over it

I’m sticking with this

Why is it odd? @caoimhaoin has been proved right before with his analysis of criminal justice related matters. The Paddy Jackson/Stuart Olding investigation and trial a case in point.

Have the Triads and Yakuza been ruled out?

On Monday he told us that this was a ritual killing by the Lithuanian mafia and they ate the victims entrails
On Tuesday he told us he was going for dinner with Prince Charles

nothing odd there?

:joy::joy::joy:

He also said it was group of coked up travelers that have the local Gardai terrorised.

Kev is always 2 or 3 steps ahead of the chumps on here.

Those “2 or 3 steps ahead” are usually where he walks himself under a bus jumping to conclusions.

I’ve taken to the bed.

Is there a suggestion that it was an alliance of the Lithuanian mafia and coked up travellers?

Now that the Baltic paganist ritual slaughter scenario has been safely ruled out, there is only one logical explanation.

They’re eliminating everyone else from their enquiries first before bringing him in. They’re no dopes, they won’t make the same mistake twice. I hope he has an alibi this time.

I’m surprised more hasn’t been made of the fact that the poster most local to this gruesome murder has now provided 2 false leads. Considering most murders discussed on here are solved within hours I could well see the benefits of throwing TFKs top sleuths off the scent.

And definitely irish.

That’s a red herring.

The cops at the house strongly believe it’s racist and to do with that incident

Charlie didn’t approve us

Interpol involved now