Murders in Ireland - Or it may not be Ireland, we're not sure, check back later

You might want to tone it down a bit. Otherwise you’ll probably end up bringing two of TFK exports to Australia, @Fitzy and @The_Selfish_Giant on to you with that kind of chat.

Jesus she must have went to town on him with the knife. Be interesting to her what she says was the trigger?

Seems like there’s been some amount of murders this year

Went for the meat and veg…

Depression I suppose

That’s what i thought when i read he had been mutilated. Bet he dumped her or was cheating on her and she lost it

Good jesus, she is a nut case.

Man castrated after being stabbed in gruesome murder in upmarket south Dublin estate

The residents quotes in that article read like something from a Ross O’Carroll Kelly book

Sign in @caulifloweredneanderthal

The owner of the house is going to have to sell it now.

Definite undercurrent of racism in the comments from neighbours

Even better quotes in the times article

“People are taking down their Halloween decorations as a mark of respect” :smiley:

All’s fine pal

An older female resident said: “I saw all sorts of beings coming and going, the house was on a constant rotation of parties.”

If rent is €2800 a month and it has constant parties, then there’s only one thing going on.

I see a 70 year old OAP (old aged poof) has been charged with murdering his partner.

I see yer man was found guilty of killing that Kenneth O’Brien chap and cutting him up. A lot of talk at the time this was drugs feud related but it seemed to be two weird lads with a weird friendship who had a row and yer man blew the head off the other lad, cut him up and threw body parts in the canal.

Had a read of the report there.
Shooting him in the back of the head and chopping up his body with a chainsaw was not a very friendly thing to do. He seems like a Walter Mitty style character and there are still a lot of loose ends to the story.

If a chainsaw was involved I’d say there could be loose ends everywhere.