My lovely horse running through the field

It’s very sad to see a father of a child with special needs use them as a pawn in their argument after they’ve been caught out lying.

You are absolutely shaming yourself over and over again here.

You aren’t going to bully me.

3 Likes

Are you for real? You were the one who felt the need to bring special needs kids and their parents into a discussions about the wrongs of Cheltenham going ahead last year. Completely from left field, you had a swipe at the moves that were afoot back in January and February to re-open schools (in line with public health advice) and the possible necessity for court action to achieve that.

1 Like

Mods need to step in here. He has to go.

Lads, would you consider shaking hands and leaving it at that?

1 Like

You are making up various lies again.

I pointed out your lying and hypocrisy towards public health. I didn’t mention anything about your kids nor did I mock them.

The only time I ever mentioned anything to do with your kids on this site was a few months back when I suggested you could maybe find a private pool in your area If the public ones remained closed.

You’ve absolutely shamed yourself again trying to pedal this lie that I mocked special needs kids desperately hoping for lads to pile in on me. It’s disgusting and the actions of a bully.

You started claiming everyone that went to Cheltenham is a muderer but furiously defend all the other sporting events that went ahead. You are a complete hypocrite.

You aren’t the nice man you desperately try and let on. Take your rubbish somewhere else would be my advice.

Is that the boy used to beat women? Ignore him lad.

That was my mistake this morning even entertaining his trolling.

Time to move on.

2 Likes

@ChairmanDan used to beat women? God almighty that’s a scandalous accusation

The horsey lads just keep digging lower and lower with every post.

A week after Cheltenham and two huge clusters were already doing wreck.

The depths some are willing to go to, eh.

Having reflected a bit on matters, I was incorrect to call those who went to Cheltenham last year, Murderers. I’d like to apologise for any offence caused.

The crime of Murder requires an intent to kill. However reckless and cavalier they were, I am prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt that they didn’t head off to the Cotswolds with murder in their hearts.

They’re not Murderers, they’re Manslaugterers.

In much the same way Liverpool fans are not Murderers, but Manslaughterers. Nobody was convicted of Murder from Heysel. They were convicted of Manslaughter.

1 Like

It would be an awful accusation altogether! Beating women is a very bad thing. It’s getting a very bad press recently.

Instead of going straight home after arriving back from Cheltenham a crowd of local latchikos went on a pub crawl on the Friday they got back. The diseased bastards riddled the surrounding areas. Unknown how many they killed. They broke even for the week and had a great time though.

Fair play Dan. I didn’t mean for you to take my comment up as mocking your kids or any other kids either. I’m sorry for any offence caused.

1 Like

That’s fine. It’s forgotten about and I accept what you are saying. We’ll move on.

3 Likes

I’ve never seen the attraction in it to be honest.

I’d usually have a bet or two around Cheltenham but not this year or ever again… And the Bro in law is after getting a tip he is bulling about @20/1 :flushed:… Fuck it tho, not worth it.

Sweep sweep from the usual suspects.