My lovely horse running through the field

I was not trying to rise you by tipping captain guiness. I think envoi is a certainty. My worry with monkfish is that he was more impressive over 2m 5 lto than he was over 3 miles the time before. The big breakaway and sporting john are potentially very good. People forget that sporting john was second favourite to win ballymore last year. He flopped but stable did not fire at all. I thought he was exceptional in dipper and longer trip should see him in better light. I still think monkfish will win but he may get a scare.

3 Likes

Maybe early April. During lock down anyway. Era it was obvious enough. 3 novice hurdlers trying to win the novice chase. Heard good judges discuss Minello/Indo champ for the gold cup and just felt Allaho wasnā€™t a stayer over 3 so could be the value in the Ryanair. Iā€™ve dozens more done with the 3 novices and a forth leg. Vatican City threatened in the Irish Guiness and burrows Saint is another one. Losers include Japan arc, threat Guineas, mogul Derby and various other long shots.

I will be playing the tritonic champion hurdle and envoi gold cup

2 Likes

Oh I know that donā€™t worry. I can see the case. None of these will be easily run. Envoi has the stable change to deal with too.

That does not worry me as he could run well below his best and still win. There is no depth to marsh.

Jack sounded nice and confident on RTV today. Sounded even more confident about Ballyadam

Mac every jockey and trainer is going to sound confident. Never listen to them

1 Like

Ah sure I know that. I was more interested in Jackā€™s comments on the small field suiting Ballyadam and the ground he lost having to come wide the last day.

1 Like

The worry about sporting John is for me heā€™s best going right handed. Ascot and sandown have seen him to best effect.

On the big breakaway Iā€™d have concerns over his sire getaway and the festival. His horses have disappointed over and over again.

Iā€™ve friends who are heavily invested in his stock and they bricking it as this is a huge week for him. Good ground heā€™ll have no excuses and has a fair few chances this week too. It they donā€™t win this week theyā€™ll never win big races.

1 Like

@myboyblue @ChairmanDan @backinatracksuit it looks like weā€™ll have our hands full tomorrow reporting every post on the Cheltenham thread and destroying the boys fun :laughing::astonished::fire:

1 Like

I backed blue Lord for the supreme and have no interest in backing anything else but the vibes out of willies are appreciate it doesnā€™t get beat. They expect him to run a season best. Heā€™ll sit off for pleasure and take it up at the bottom hill. They donā€™t see him being overturned. I reckon heā€™ll go off odds on.

Where would I find the timeā€¦

:laughing:

Theyā€™ll be livid as all their ā€˜tipsā€™ disappear as they go up.

Tbf it would be the first time one of my reported posts is dealt with :thinking:

What are the offering you to cash in on those bets @BruidheanChaorthainn?

No offers. ante post bets.

Will they not offer cash outs on ante post bets? I backed Roksana for the mares hurdle after she won in Ascot last time out. They were offering me a cash out right up until they confirmed that sheā€™d be running with the mares. Why do they do that?

Possibly nrnb but Iā€™m not certain. I dunno do hills do cash outs as much as say powers.

1 Like

Im sure if you emailed them, they would be happy to make you an offer.

1 Like

Letā€™s just hope there are no horse fatalities jumping those daunting fancies for the titillation of the degenerate gamblers.