National Football League 2015

jesus you’re some fuckwit…the Cork team you slated on here many times done the same thing …

+1

I’d love to see Armagh against them this year. I really think they have the players to rock Dublin.

It’s been overturned.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1102636, member: 273”]Of course it’s in Bradley’s control.
He choose to play soccer.
He choose to accept an invitation to the Derry panel. That’s both selfish and unfair on his employers.
The Derry management choose to ask him.
The u21’s are not playing due to Ulster championship, in the same sport.
Bradley took someone else’s spot last week. In my experience, from young lads right thru the ages and levels and in 3 different continents, there is always resentment when players are floated in. Derry is famous for it’s county team discontent. I really can’t see this being anyway different whatsoever. And considering huge swathes of the Derry GAA population dislike the Bradley’s I can’t see it being in anyway popular.
It could be another catalyst for lads hitting the states for the summer.[/QUOTE]

Eoin Bradley won Derry the game today, Kevin. Care to retract this?

No. I would say he had a decent, if mixed game and kicked one beautiful point but is not up to IC fitness yet.

I actually don’t have a problem with him coming back, but playing both codes at the same time is stupid and unfair on others.

The biggest thing for Derry was the free run the CB have them at this game.
They are an average team though.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1155438, member: 273”]No. I would say he had a decent, if mixed game and kicked one beautiful point but is not up to IC fitness yet.

I actually don’t have a problem with him coming back, but playing both codes at the same time is stupid and unfair on others.

The biggest thing for Derry was the free run the CB have them at this game.
They are an average team though.[/QUOTE]

Eh, he scored 5 points today and was instrumental in winning the free at the end of the game today. I’d say you can guarantee he will be MOTM tonight on The Sunday Game. His fitness levels will be fine, Irish League players would be much fitter than your average IC player and in any case he was carrying a hand injury into the game.

I doubt Derry would have won that game today without him. Do you really think they would have?

That lad who is a sub for harlond and wolfe welders was way better than everyone else on the pitch in the down derry game

A big fuckin buck queer down from the north trying to play football.a dirty rotten cunt.those arse bandits from cork have a history of fringing outside cunts in to okay fir them.what a shower of horrible fuckin cunts