National Gaelic Football League 2018

Thats a clamping

A work chum I often have lunch with worked for Monaghan Mushrooms for years, I can’t wait to shoot the breeze with him on this tomorrow :clap:

2 Likes

The mushroom talk has turned the thread to shiitake.

1 Like

Ah it was just something toadstooly different for a change

Button it FFS sake

Is he a fungi to be around?

3 Likes

Hes from Portobello I think

Their vertical integration - composting, growing, distributing - makes them a real powerhouse. And they have a natural FX hedge with operations in the UK and elsewhere. But obviously it’s a small margin business with perishable product and retail multiples with huge influence. It’s genuinely enthralling - please report back any insights your colleague has. Did you know that Monaghan speedster Karl O’Connell is from the Tyholland club?

I’m not sure Monaghan Mushrooms would be a good sponsor for the Monaghan team. The county board will want a sponsor for all matches but Monaghan Mushrooms would likely only want to sponsor the team for the duration of the Ulster Championship, as it’s a closed cup.

That Ronan Shanahan got burned for pace a couple of times today. Brannigan has some speed - great goals away to Donegal and down in Tralee today.

What number was Shanahan? The number 7 got clipped as Brannigan came around the corner at pace, a very crafty nudge. The number 4 looked like he was drowning.

That Kerry defence are fucked when facing direct runners

He was the 4. Same lad was drowning chasing Shane Walsh for the first half goal chance too.

Shanahan was 4 . Utterly burned for pace . So was Beaglaoich . Kerry defence really lacking pace .

Pace is the trick.

Gavin Crowley looked pretty quick against Donegal.

But I was saying throughout last year that the younger Kerry players were mostly lacking for pace.

Big problems in defence for pace ok .

That camera in Donegal :smile:

Hard film inside in a quarry .

Hon Rourkey .