National Gaelic Football League 2018

You responded to a discusion about tyrone :joy::joy::joy: by bringing another teams manager up

Micky Harte has turned into a spoofer.

Maybe you should worry about that.

And we will judge CON at end of championship

1 Like

How dare you have a go a Saint Mickey. Don’t you know he says his prayers every night. Shocking.

Did I?

I just made a comment on the national football league thread out of the mess Kildare are in under CON.

You don’t seem to want to address that. Tyrone are fine at the minute, I’d expect League Safety and another Ulster title at present, after that we’ll see.

Very good to see the progression of the likes of Meyler, the McGearys, young McKernan and McShane at the minute. Really taking on the mantle much more.

I just find it odd your silence on CON, you’re a major cheerleader of his but noticeably quiet when they’re on a wretched run.

They should be doing better.

But we will wait and see

Very meek criticism given they have lost there last 9 games and flopped out in the qualifiers against two sides they were favoured to beat in the last two Championship matches.

If you investigate I generally judge management on 2 full years. I know as someone who has coached a high level that it can take that long.

The jury is out on Kildare and CON

Yes, the Dublin game in Pearse Stadium on Sunday will come too soon for the Corofin lads but hopefully Michael Daly will be fit enough to play some part.

The Kildare game will probably be used to give the extended panel and the Corofin contingent a run out. I imagine Liam Silke is the only one of them who will be a nailed on starter for Galway come the championship, probably instead of Cathal Sweeney.

Edit: I forgot about Ian Burke, probably the best forward we have on his day.

1 Like

Do you? Cian O’Neill is there more than two years.

1 Like

Kerry 0-19 Kildare 0-14
Clare 0-14 Cork 0-12

McHale Park not far off Pairc Ui Frank in the beach stakes

A Battle Royale style match here. Lee Keegan and Cillian O’Connor both off with bad looking injuries, Hugh Pat McGarry taken away in an ambulance. Red cards and black cards flying, vicious atmosphere in the stands

Score?

What’s the story with Higgins? Seems to be hurling a lot this year

Pre match tannoy announcement at Brewster Park. We cannot confirm the Armagh team as their management refuse to tell us.

6 Likes

0-8 to 0-3, Tyrone leading. Mayo went from the 2nd to the 43rd minute without scoring. Pitch is in desperate condition.

Yeah he sometimes does the league with the hurlers. Hasn’t gone down as well this year by all accounts.

He is some Wally.

Said on the radio Keegan got an awful belt from the Tyrone midfielder who got a straight red for it.

Scenes!

Tyrone giving mayo a hiding. 1-11 to 0-04 at the minute