National Hurling League 2015

An Clar look up for this.

Kelly is phenomenal.

What a goal!

That last Kilkenny point was a wide!

I thought that as well

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1114658, member: 183”]That last Kilkenny point was a wide!
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Piles Hussain, post: 1114660, member: 363”]I thought that as well
[/QUOTE]
And me makes 3

tg4 player is down for me… any links?

Got it, thanks lads.

Could everyone who wrote off O’Donnell sign in please.

Paul Murphy doesn’t look like a full-back. Being cleaned by O’Donnell for the 2nd week in a row. Joey Holden will be tried there yet.

He’s hurling well in a league match against a lad that can’t play full back

Indeed he is.

any links please? cant get tg4 to work

Keep refreshing- it worked for me in the end… couldn’t find any links myself.

@glasagusban - how far are Limerick behind these two presently?

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1114680, member: 168”]Keep refreshing- it worked for me in the end… couldn’t find any links myself.

@glasagusban - how far are Limerick behind these two presently?[/QUOTE]
When I go into TG4 Live they are showing tipp v Kilkenny from a few weeks ago cunts

That was classic shit GAA umpiring for that “point” and a good practical example of the psychology and personality that drives two different kinds of rural simpleton.

Umpire 1, who was in a position to judge, dithers completely as his critical faculties desert him. This umpire has a meek personality and is easily led. Umpire 2, positioned at the far side of the goal, and who cannot possibly judge whether the ball has gone over, immediately reaches for the white flag to signal a point. Umpire 1 sort of knows the ball has gone wide but is too afraid to speak up and challenge the authority of his more assertive colleague, despite being in possession of better information. Umpire 2 is asserting his dominant personality over his meek colleague here. Umpire 2 is the type that believes he is always right about everything, despite being invariably wrong. Umpire 2 is the type of aging roaster who was a fervent Fianna Fail supporter during the Celtic Tiger, the type that yahoos loudly at election counts. He probably drink drives home from the local pub. He is an “advantage taker”, in that he sees nothing wrong with getting his way at any cost. He admires people who bend the rules to gain personal advantage. Even though he’s not a Fine Gaeler he’d have a healthy admiration for Michael Lowry. Umpire 1 is generally taken advantage of in everyday real life situations. He is the sort that votes Fianna Fail simply because he doesn’t know anything else. He’s a nice, harmless, inoffensive man at heart, but essentially simple.

[ATTACH=full]2584[/ATTACH]

WTF?

You need to go into tg live not player

Soft free there… Kelly can’t be touched apparently.