National Hurling League 2015

Unbelievable strength in depth in Waterford hurling these days.

Wexford hit a few wides there at the end. Good finish from Cork.

Did a ninja edit on that one!

Pure cowardice all round. Most of them afraid to put their hands up and catch it, this fucking batting it all day. And everyone content to drive it 70 yards in the general direction of the goal cos who cares thats my job done. No one ballsy enough to run hard at waterford or to even look up and attempt a twenty yard crossfield pass, we could have picked them off at ease with reasonable long range shots, not hit it as hard as you can efforts from centre back. No point saying get rid of cunningham, by all accounts they ignore him completely anyway, have to man up and work a few scores by taking it into contact and playing it in tight areas, not just giving possession straight back every time. Dublin will destroy us with any small bit of physicality and aerial ability.

could you put up that ball that went wide

No.

But I can tell you it was the score that brought Kilkenny onto 1-6.

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1114910, member: 1742”]Good performance Waterford.

Munster semi final with cork might be a very competitive affair

:clap::clap::clap:[/QUOTE]

Waterford will not give Cork a second
chance this year. Waterford will beat the shit
out of them.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1114937, member: 183”]No.

But I can tell you it was the score that brought Kilkenny onto 1-6.[/QUOTE]
oh

Here’s the winner if that’s any good to ye

Lovely. Froze my bollocks off but that was as an enjoyable day out I’ve had in Walsh Park in a quite a while. Semi final venue’s confirmed yet? No doubt we’ll have to play Tipp away.

You can guarantee it I’d say

Clare will do well this year

Had the duffel on indeed. Still thawing out.

Lovely stuff from Waterford. Big Maurice turned the game back in our favour, but jaysus Galway were a mindless rabble today.

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 1114987, member: 706”]Had the duffel on indeed. Still thawing out.[/QUOTE] Weldone today @Fagan ODowd

Thanks Joe.

That is a nice young team ye have

It is. They stood up well when that cunt Tannion started trying to lay down the law.

Nowlan Park would be ideal for Tipp v Waterford.

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1114805, member: 1137”]Pat O’Connor is a far far superior sweeper than Pat Donnellan, got on loads of ball and always in the right position and uses it far better.

Walter Walsh’s hands:eek::D[/QUOTE]

his u 6,8 and 10 coaches should be named and shamed.